DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

WoTOPOLY at the Black Tower: A fun quiz and cut-throat property empire game for all **Game On!!**

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think we just had a crazy flurry of trade activity, like a bunch of nba teams at the trade deadline or something. It should calm down soon

It's not just that

I've found I don't like not knowing what happened previously

I don't want to just check the last mod post and go from there I want to know everything that happened since I last checked in

Activity has just been too high for me to really do that

That and this whole alliance thing has left a bad taste in my mouth

I realize this is a forum trivia game splice and we're all just trying to have fun and that my position on this is biased because my team wasn't in on the alliance wheeling and dealing but I still have to say that this is not how you play monopoly and that it feels wrong and unfair

Outside the spirit of the game is a good way to put it

Official Mod Post: Please do NOT requote this post!

Dragon Sceptre (Red) - 1231 Marks: You are Just visiting the Whitecloaks : Awaiting Command

Trade: You have traded arafel and Kandor to Oath Rod and received Blasted Lands and Sun Palace

Oath Rod (Green) - 932 Marks: You are Just Visiting the Whitecloakes: Awaiting Command.

Trade blasted lands and sun palace to Dragons for Arafel and Kandor

Fox Head Medallion (Purple) - 1156 Marks: You have rolled a 5 and 6 have landed on Caemlyn : Awaiting command.

Horn of Valere (Orange) - 588 Marks: You have rolled a Double 4 1st double and have been Summoned by the M'Hael. Solve this anagram to hear his command: Befriend Writings

Callandor - (Blue) 486 Marks: Received 24 Rent from Dream Rings for Saidin. You have rolled a 3 and 4 and have landed on the Stedding : Awaiting Command

Dream Ring (Pink) - 749 Marks: Paid 24 rent to Callandor for Saidin. You have rolled a 5 and 6 and have landed on The M'Hael's Palace : Awaiting Command

Click here to access the WoTOPOLY Document

I gathered that the alliance thing was only temporary, there would still be an eventual winner. If you're not in the alliance then that's unfortunate for you but Monopoly's a cut throat game. But if the Mod says no then the Mod says no, which is fair enough :)

Red and Green teams, your transactions have been completed. Please roll the Dice or I will fine you 10 x my random double dice roll each.

Orange Team ... I am getting rid of the need for anagrams for Dragon & M'Hael Cards. You can choose this time to receive or not receive and then roll the Dice.

roll

#^$*#^E%@^!!!!!!!

Finally took some time out to catch up in a mafia game, and I miss the modpost!

Burn it all :darkone:

Despo can you recap this proposed deal for me? :)

Horn of Valere gets: Spine of the World, and Saidin

Fox Head gets: Rhuidean

Callandor gets: Caemlyn, 150 marks from Fox Head

Archived