DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

WoTOPOLY at the Black Tower: A fun quiz and cut-throat property empire game for all **Game On!!**

Ok, just to clear this up!

Dream Ring Trade Jangai Pass + 125 Marks to Dragon Sceptre and get Dragonmount!

Dragon Sceptre Trade Dragonmount to Dream Ring and get Janghai Pass + 125

Dream Ring accept

Sorry Niel. Its a done deal.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tear.JPG For the password.

John I figured you were going to trade up and I approve, was a very good idea, but ring out what you can when you can. If you can get 50 extra marks from a trade that you know your just going to trade to someone else then do it. If you get the 50 every trade than it starts to add up.

@ Dragon Scepter: Tina said something about Kandor. I think that if you gave us Kandor too, we would be willing to trade. Because we would give you a monopoly, after all. And I think that's worth more than one property.

Tear.JPG For the password.

John I figured you were going to trade up and I approve, was a very good idea, but ring out what you can when you can. If you can get 50 extra marks from a trade that you know your just going to trade to someone else then do it. If you get the 50 every trade than it starts to add up.

*nods*

Also, I beat you to the password :P

@ Dragon Scepter: Tina said something about Kandor. I think that if you gave us Kandor too, we would be willing to trade. Because we would give you a monopoly, after all. And I think that's worth more than one property.

Careful... its not so simple anymore.... see, if I did that, it would screw Fox Head, and I don't want to do that. They've played nice with me. In other words, you need to sweeten the pot a little more now. Throw in The Blasted Lands maybe?

@Dragon Scepter: Would yall be open to trading the Two Rivers?

You currently don't have anything we want, so what could you possible offer us?

Well then you've got a tough decision to make. This isn't about playing nice - this is about playing to win. We have something you want - something that would be very valuable to you. You know it just as well as I do.

Well then you've got a tough decision to make. This isn't about playing nice - this is about playing to win. We have something you want - something that would be very valuable to you. You know it just as well as I do.

I know.

How would it mess with us BG? We traded you Arafel for 50 marks and the Ogiers right? Or did I read that wrong from the phone...

The deal hasn't been officially put in yet cause Oath Rod is working on a counter offer. Oath Rod wants the Ogiers with Kandor. I'm currently planning on selling the Ogiers to you.

Wait a minute... red team have Arafel too?! I would consider Arafel and Kandor for the Sun Palace.

That's what we are working towards possibly. But then we lose a property, so some negotiation would need to take place to keep our number of properties even.

How about this?

BG lets the Orange team have Ogiers.

We trade you (red team) Sun Palace for Kandor and Arafel.

We trade the orange team either our railroads for your Shayol Ghul OR you give the other railroads for our Blasted Lands. (I might have the two purple ones backwards.) Everybody wins that way.

Archived