DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[TOWN WINS!]BG's Super Smash Bros. Mafia (now with more Ithi)!

bgrishinko

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As "revenge" for basel's death

Could'a told us that earlier... especially because now it looks like you opportunistically tried to take credit for AJ's death. Also, a "revenge kill" is never something I'd put as town. I've seen similar things given to mafia teams before, however...

I've actually never seen an RB as a scum role. Every game I've played with one, he/she has been town. And it's a powerful role in the hands of the right person. So is bus driver, for those of you who remember EP in the Pokemon game.

And despo if you are not lying about being town(I'm confident that you are the mirror, but not as confident of your alignment), I commend you on your fantastic tactic to get the mafia targetting you, it was brilliant. but I've become highly suspicious of Snow.

I also want to confirm the result from the previous night, which was that Songstress is a good guy. This is important as it means tress hasn't been recruited, and to confirm I am also still town.

Blah, I am dead. Go scum!

And btw, I was not lying about the typo thing, that actually happened because I do that in real life as well.

And he DOES do that in nearly every game somehow.

Don't worry John I think the town are on to the right people.

*Eyes John suspiciously, with psychic power poised, ready to use in an instant's notice*

Hint at extra powers? Do you have something to tell us?

Rememeber that I am Lucas; Ness(Songstress) and I have strong psychic powers. So that was some minor role-play, just for fun.

Archived