DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Ideas for Shayol Ghul's World Conquest!

Moon Sedai

So. I'm Bored with every day hum-drum life and have decided to take over the world.

I have my own idea of how to conquer the world. (which I'm leaving blank here But I'd like to see if any of you fuls have better ideas.

Give me some ideas, then we'll take a poll when we're done.

How to conquer the world eh? Well you can do what Bill Gates is doing by filling every home in the world with a PC or Mac of his making, since Mircrosoft owns half of Apple, and then on the day of reckoning broadcasting the kill code into every PC and Mac in the world so that the next time it is booted up/turned on it hypnotises everyone looking at the monitor and then plays a pre-recorded message from Gates saying to worship him.

Or you could always just become Pres of the US, give Texans the ability to own every gun ever made whether they be civilian or not and then set them loose on the world as they go gun crazy for you and BBQ.

How to conquer the world eh? Well you can do what Bill Gates is doing by filling every home in the world with a PC or Mac of his making, since Mircrosoft owns half of Apple, and then on the day of reckoning broadcasting the kill code into every PC and Mac in the world so that the next time it is booted up/turned on it hypnotises everyone looking at the monitor and then plays a pre-recorded message from Gates saying to worship him.

Or you could always just become Pres of the US, give Texans the ability to own every gun ever made whether they be civilian or not and then set them loose on the world as they go gun crazy for you and BBQ.

I'd combine the two, hypnotize the president into doing that and then tell the president to give command to you

So. I'm Bored with every day hum-drum life and have decided to take over the world.

Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?

I think so Brain.... but Where are we gonna get a llama at this time of night? SNARF!

I'm from Texas. Not like that at all. We're actually quite civil...

It's okay, dude

So, thus far, our options are:

My Mystery method (to be revealed in the poll)

Lenlo's Bill Gates' product in every house' theory

Lenlo's Crazy Texans

Rand"s combo of the two above

Kae's idea of conquesting another (not necessarily Friendly) planet.

Any more takers?

become president of both china and the US at the same time. combine both countries into the United Republic of Chimerica and proceed to bitch-slap every other country in the world with my awesome military.

get everyone to ignore everything of importance in favor of electronic personal entertainment. then do whatever you like. except you'll just be watching tv or posting on the internet or something bc there's no escape from this zombie apocalypse.

Archived