DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

HELP! Mother needs a Champion! (Male or Female, doesn't matter)

Elgee

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Mirsh, I was really surprised that you didn't push everyone else out of the way volunteer initially since you seem to really like Myst's dungeon. But then I figured you probably thought it over and realized a dungeon probably wasn't the best place for Bubby to grow up . . . :biggrin:

Mother broke Volke had to step down due to internet issues, so I need a new champion. Anyone want to volunteer? I'll make it worth your while!

fixed it for you :P

Is that you volunteering, EP? The only post I want to see from you after this is a "yes ma!" *eyes*

Dar, I think Bubby would absolutely LOVE the dungeon! Come on Mirsh - do it for Amyrlin and country! :biggrin:

I would but I got so much going on atm I can't possibly take on another tasking (4 mafia games another starting wedsday so in total 5, Shakespeare week, Cuen stuff, the Dual/sparring stuff, possibly another warder event in the near future, and several things in my other social groups) If I had the time I would definately volunteer but I'm busybusybusy

Come on Mirsh - do it for Amyrlin and country! :biggrin:

Meh. I don't really like Country.

I'm more of a rock 'n roll kind of girl. :tongue:

Hahahahaha!

I don't think the dungeon would be too bad for the Bubby.

Seriously, have you seen my cell? ---> Piccy

... how on earth did you swing that?? I have this horrible ... *remembers that she's trying to recruit someone to take her place* ... I mean to say ... it's really lovely!

Archived