DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

HELP! Mother needs a Champion! (Male or Female, doesn't matter)

Elgee

Can't afford to play around in Myst's Dungeon at the moment, so would some kind soul be prepared to act as my Champion? It would require doing all sorts of tasks (Myst can be VERY inventive! lol), but they're usually a lot of fun. I'll cheer you on from the side lines *grins*

If you're confused, have a look here: http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/69341-mysticas-dungeon-red-sitter-edition-present-and-past/

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*grabs a pillar and pulls self slightly back again so she can wave, aware that Mommy is straining at her ankle in the other direction*

Hehehe I wuvs you people :biggrin: I shall be back! (shorn or not shorn. *shudders at the thought of what new germadoodle hairstyle/colour Mystress will give moi)

NYAN!!!!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*dives after her in slow motion*

GRAAAAAB MYYYYY HAAAAAAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carpe diem! Carpe Vatican! CARPE CANINE!

I'm sorry, WHAT?

Aaaaaand its volke with the Heart, he's running flatout now, aaa remarkable feat on this slippery Tower hallway. Oh look! A rare, most difficult and intricate on-the-move throwing toss, OTMTT for short. Volke has executed it beautifully, look here Heart goooooeeeeeesss....they've got a nice big target, the wide open screaming mouth of the shrieky Accepted to orientate Heart in the general direction of the fleeing Mother!

Seriously, if Mother doesn't deposit me in my prison already instead of taking me for a ride round the Tower, my saviours may still catch up in time! :tongue:

(*is nearly suffocating from the effort of not laughing and waking roommate* I think I'm going to cry....

Ok, now do I keep doing buffoon things which mess this up or do I save Nyan? How about something that could end up being both? :P)

*Was army crawling as quickly as she could, trying to scramble up from the slippery floor but being unable to do so. Suddenly she is picked up by two strong arms*

VOLKE!!!! Where--

*But before she can overcome her amazement and joy at seeing her brother she is thrown towards the screaming Nyan. Knowing what he was thinking, Heart stretches her hands out towards Nyan, hoping to grab her on the fly.... unfortunately the slippery stuff has made Heart a little heavier than usual, and has changed her aerodynamics. Instead of whizzing above they Amyrlin and Screaming Accepted, grabbing Nyan as she passed, she instead collides right into them....*

*uses the momentum of his all out dash down the hall. Throws down a large shield, before jumping on it. Sending him sliding down the hall after them, like he was riding a skateboard. Using his balance he kicked off the shield and did a flip over the Heart, Nya, and the Mother. Grabbing both Heart and Nya mid flip and landing back on the shield as it continued to slide across teh slippery floor. Nya over his shoulder, and Heart in his arms, as the shield moves to the stair well.*

Got you two! Now for the Escape!

Archived