DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

HELP! Mother needs a Champion! (Male or Female, doesn't matter)

Elgee

*is helplessly giggly-rolling around in her chair* oh dear, the mental images!!!! XD

Oh my look, Heart's close now, will she score?? There she flies it looks like everything's going according to pl- ahhh oh no, something seems to be messing with her flight route...! Ladies and gennelmen, did Heart make a miscalculation or us it another unknown factor that-OOOOOMMMPPHHHHH!!!!

Da haben wir den Salat >.>

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(Nyan you got ninja'd)

(I think it's situations like this that make other people roll their eyes at us :P )

But wait!! Mother will follow us!!! She needs someone to be the champion!!!

Hmmm.... Maybe we should draw straws....

*Before she thinks of a good idea the shield reaches the stairwell and Heart starts screaming like Nyan as they surf down it*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

*raises scorecard*

Volke: 10

*microphone voice*

And there it is, folks! The play of the evening! Volke's heatershield ollie banked off the Power-wrought floors and he's caught the lady Warder and the Shrieker! Can you believe it?! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!

*commercial break / zamboni machine*

WOOHOO!!!! *yells as the shield goes flying down the stairwell*

Ok! Brace yourselves you two!

* whips the shield quickly around the corner and into a small group of Tower guards. Bowling them over, as he leaps off the shield and takes off down the hall on foot with the two girls in his arms* Almost there!! *turns the corner and runs into Snarly Fnorll's Office*

Things have taken a bad turn for our erstwhile regufees, folks. The Amyrlin has clung to thr Shrieker's ankles and they've cargoboarded down the stairs, bowling over a pair of veteran Tower Guards who were on their way to the retirement office. This looks like it could ... Oh. Oh, no! They've taken a wrong turn and have shattered the Ogier-sung door to Sword Captain Fnorril's office.

*hushed audience*

*makes sure to lead the girls down the hall of the secret passage that DOESNT lead to the kitchens* Lets see them find the right passage *chuckles, and swaps all the signs around. To confuse Fnorrll and Mother. Making note to fix them later*

This is too complicated, folks. I am literally at the edge of my seat. I hage never seen a play like this, not ever! Nothing compares to what I am witnessing here tonight!

We'd better hope Volke remebers to replace those signs. It looks like the sign which points the way to the Dungeons leads to ... Sword Captain Fnorrll's personal washroom?! I'd hate to get racked for information there.

*Coves EP's Mouth* Excuse me. This smell like Chloroform to you? *picks up EP's unconsious body and lugs him down the tunnels with Nya and Heart* Ok. Remind me to find a way to wipe his memory of all this. Dont need him spreading stories.

and Hiarth. Get something to get rid of his headache when he wakes.

Meeeeeep...*nervous giggle* sooo, we've managed to get two possibly criminal charges in half an hour. First we abducted the Vatican, then MOTHER!!! And now we've deserted >.>

And we've taken a Warder aspie captive.

But all that's okay. We just need to stay calm.

WE'RE ALL GONNA DIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Wait.... We're trusting Fnorrlll... Who is Bonded to DoubleTyn....Whom is not only a RED but is also chummy with Mother.... It's a trap.

Ok, I have the perfect solution: Leave Firebird as a decoy for Mother and Fnorrll and the guards. They can make him the tribute to the Red Hunger Games (no I have not seen the movie or read the books--I'm getting there). Meawhile we take the secret passage to the cave near the Moat. Sound like a plan?

Actually we havent deserted *grins and holds up an official document with Fnorrll's signature on it* Im under orders *smirks and winks at them all*

As for teh Vatican what are you talking about? Mother has not been abducted she is in the hall with the Tower Guards *grins*

As for EP well.. um... if he is a warder then we are not taking him captive but rescuing him and returning him to his home. The Warder Barracks.

Or we could just like leave him here in the Tunnels. *leaves EP tied up and unconscious in teh Tunnels that leads to the Kitchens*

Now stop babbling and lets get back to teh Barracks!

Archived