DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

HELP! Mother needs a Champion! (Male or Female, doesn't matter)

Elgee

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eh. I'm going and hiding in the Caves *pitterpatters to the Caves, curls up on her hammock and snoozes*

(BWAHAAH Vatican dog.... oh dear.... seriously though let's wait for Mother to have a bit of a part in this adventure?)

*wakes up burns the ropes and chases after Voke in the direction that does not lead to the kitchens* its nifty haveing this firey thingy of phoenixness (Also I keep a lighter in my back pocket) There caaaaaaan be only one Volke! You can not usurp my championnesss!

I must say I was absolutely overwhelmed by the response to my request for aid! So many of you were so eager that I had to, in fact, lock this thread before the shear number of volunteers made my brain explode (I've never been good with making choices, y'know?).

Let it be known that Mother's Official Champion is none other than ..... VOLKE!!!

Give the poor ... errrr ... lucky man a round of applause, please.

The rest of you need not despair, though, for I have found each of you another, equally worthy, cause! Y'all should have been contacted via PM, as your causes are all super secret, but if I somehow missed your name, please contact me! I wouldn't like to have you feel left out.

Right then ... carry on!

Volke, be strong. If you need assistance just give the signal ;)

Tracker??!?! What!?!?!? Was that attached during the interrogation that I also don't remember?!?!?!? O.o

*Shoots off a firecracker with her gun* SIR!!!!! I don't appreciate the system!!!!!!!!

He's listening.... He'll see that... He's always watching....

>.>

<.<

*Poofs into a cloud of sparkles*

Archived