DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Happy DM Anniversary My Fair Ithillian

Turin Turambar

*found in a corner a little ter'angreal begins to play The Empire March*

HAPPY DM-IVERSARY My Fair Ithillian!!!

It has been a year since you ventured into this place of wonder for all of us fanatics for reading great fantastical stories. In that time you have created many wonderful games that have been played here in the Black Tower and even before that in the White Tower. I think that everyone of us has been thrilled to share in your creativity and astute ability to create fun in wany different ways. From the wonderous Trivial Pursuit game we had here not too long ago to the ongoing adventure game. We may be so cavalier that we cause you to wonder how we could ever survive, but we all thank you for your energy and spirit to work so hard on all our behalf.

Personally, I have considered myself lucky to get to know you better during the time since I joined DM. It has been an interesting time that has had laughter and tears when difficult times hit. Now I can't imagine my life without you in it. And that is not just for my wonderous siggy collection. :wink:

So I think it time to celebrate properly. PARTY!!!!

DSC0440-1-M.jpgIt is not a party without a cake.

https://encrypted-tb...da2tY36E_hIeem2 A drink to take the edge off a long day dealing with other peoples complaining.

And then if you still can't take it anymore, just use your new super-star destroyer to vaporize them.

executor.jpg

PARTY ON!!!!

Everyone come and help us celebrate this anniversary.

There are food and drinks for all

So come and enjoy!!!

Yay! Go Ithi! Its been so much fun with you so far and I cant wait for it to continue. I am oh so very glad I met you here. Happy Anniversary Ithi.

Oh and an anniversary present. Its a picture of the end of Dice and Mattys duel. I figured you would want to remember that day as it was incredibly amusing.

Awwww thank you My Dearest Turin, you are so lovely to me :wub:

:bigspinnyroundhugs:

I can't believe I have been on DM for a year! I think I definitely need that drink. I can't imagine going a day without you being in it in one fashion or another ... The current fashion seeming to be amusing hats and bells. I am fortunate to have you in my life and if you weren't already my Warder I would totally Bond you. :wub: you Turin.

Thank you very much Len. The Torture Duck of Pain weave is a special Shadow attack weave that I can now teach you if you are willing. Your own battle against Dice was VERY amusing also and I love that you join in so freely.

Thank you Tina :hugs: I think this means your one year anniversary will be coming up soon also, I'm pretty sure you joined not long after me. And my Dearest Dragon has always had a wonderful way with words.

:wobblybottomlipandtearsineyes:

You may have all made me feel a little emotional. Who knew that was even possible?

Love you all and hugs and stuffs

:biggrin: 

Congratulations Ithi!!! "For you" presents his present BlueRose.jpg

so...1 whole year huh? waynesworldexcellent.jpg

I have been honored to shre my time here at the BT with you and you have become quite a friend to me.

Now i believe some one said Party on?? wyld-stallyns.jpg

I present for your listening pleasure the Ultimate Partiers the wyld Stallyians

Congrats again ith!

Happy two-days-late anniversary Ithi!

Its really awesome that you are all over the place, DM has gained a lot by the time, effort and fun you give to this place :biggrin: I think you are one of those people who add that bit to DM that without it just wouldn't make it the same awesomeness. :)

And while everyone including me are trying to puzzle out that sentence I shall relieve our brains by creating a diversion and assailing the wonderful Ithi with a GLOMPYHUG!!! *glompytacklehugs* :biggrin::wub:

Archived