DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Mistborn Mafia: The Hemalurgic Spike

Locke

Hoof, after all this time, how do you not know that I'm female?

Hoof, after all this time, how do you not know that I'm female?

I... eh.... what? :huh:

as an aside, how do we get "new posts in topics we are watching" now?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yesterday, Dapianoplay3r said: As for the Mynd/Iron thing. If Iron flips Mafia we should look into lynching Mynd.

My answer: Why?

Cos Mynd pointed out that you are setting up for a Mynd lynch if SongS flips town. So if you flipped scum it would have been a clever move for him to have pointed it our cos he obviously wouldnt point his own team members gambit

OK, this:

Ok off the wall question... how does killing at night happen? I don't understand that...

and this:

2. also repeating something I said before, I had no reason to vote Smiley other than stopping random lynch, what are the odds of learning anything from a random lynch? (slim to none for those who can't do the math) as it was day 1 of my very first game I figured why not up my chance of staying alive by avoiding random lynch

The guy who didn't understand how night kills happen suddenly understands the implications of a random lynch?

I hate using this argument, because it was used against me in my first game, but... this just sounds like he's being coached.

I'm going to have to disagree at this point Mynd. I'm getting a cornered-townie vibe from EP. Being new, he doesn't know how to react to it I'd guess. Now, being new totally doesn't vet him, of course not. I was scum in my very first game too, so it's possible. But if he were, I'd have to believe he'd be getting coached on how to handle the pressure better. And if this is the coaching he's getting in the QT, then scum should give up right now. No offense EP, I am sticking up for you after all. And I'll pay for it I'm sure.

Ishy, you'll recall I was scum in my first game also, and I got next to no help at all, and there were times I was begging for it. And you'll also recall we did not exactly cover ourselves with glory that game. I think it's completely possible he's scum, and his team is not consistently providing good advice.

I missed the deadline, as I explained one hour later.

You had plenty of time to vote Smiley or anyone for that matter, but deadline approached with no vote. If you knew you were going to miss the deadline, or even had a chance that you might, why didn't you vote before you left? I call complete bullshanks on that.

My god Hoof, you are the scummiest player ever. Also, I want a reveal from EP. Let's get this game moving.

(Also, anyone wondering about my reasons for voting EP should probably look at the ones I posted the first time I voted him this day phase)

Archived