DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Dices dance Studio

dicetosser1

gives a sketchy bow to the m'Hael.

"it was, as always, our pleasure!.For the Shadow and our Great Lord's ulitmate dominion!!"

Dice nods thanks to turin as he walks over to his new shadow counterpart.

He grips Kudarans shoulders firmly, looks into those now strange yet comfortable feeling eyes and speaks formally "Welcome to the Shadow Kudaran! May your True Power work and may lighties be tormented now that you have found a true home!"

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ithi turns to Turin and curtsies again, although her smile does not leave her face, and her eyes never leave his

Thank you Stormleader Turambar, your servant always :smile:

Excellent work Shadow Apprentice and Soldier Dice of the Shadow. Who's next on the list?

Although that was awfully thirsty work so a drink would be lovely. I do have a bar in here :biggrin:

Dice, go be barman and stuffs? Kudaran looks like he could do with one lol. I will have a Bundy and Coke please.

Ithi takes the drink and sips it.

Ahhh this reminds me of watching the sun rise over Byron Bay, failing at making myself look big when Dingo's came to call and watching England kick the Aussies behind at that weird rugby game stuffs.

Twaps Dice with air

Behave wild colonial boy, don't embarrass me in front of the Stormleader.

Hmmm - perhaps you need a further lesson in how to behave? Would you care to report to the Battlegrounds using our real Stats?

Be glad it is me making this offer and not my Esteemed Stormleader, you probably wouldn't survive his training.

Unless ... you suddenly develop the ability to behave of course :wink:

Of course you were :dry:

Very wise. I will let this pass ... this time :wink:

The offer will remain though, in case you decide to take it up at a later time.

I seem to have finished my drink already. Would you mind getting me another? Kudaran looks like he could do with another too, he is so overcome by emotion it seems he is unable to speak to express his appreciation lol

:biggrin:

Archived