DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Dices dance Studio

dicetosser1

Ahhhh, I see.

:sad:

Well, rest assured our public chambers are perfectly safe. You probably should stay away from there however ... you are my guest, and now you have crossed the threshold I am responsible for your well being and safety.

*Ithi pours the tea and hands a cup to the BT Soldier sitting opposite her*

How fares the Light these days?

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmm, I wonder why they didn't rate your idea. Seems like a perfect name for your abode. Still, no accounting for taste I guess.

And the DLP?

Ithi opened herself and drew upon the True Power, her bright blue eyes turning dark and turned towards the Soldier of the Light, so that he might see the change in her

Kudaran, I can not recommend that you try the alternative beverage as it will change you forever. There is nothing to compare and you would not want to give it up. And as much as I would love to spend more time with you ... it's probably best that you stick with the Twinings.

She wrapped him in the Power for the briefest of moments, knowing that he would feel nothing but it's slight caress, and then smiled sadly and released it

It is not for you ...

So, perhaps you have had sufficient tea, and would prefer to just talk, or maybe take a stroll. I had always thought you Lighties were afraid of the Dark, but you seem to have more courage than most.

Ahhh Dice my dear, Soldiers very rarely succeed in using the TP - But the Great Lord of the Dark extends his protection over you none the less - and Kudaran is our guest.

It is true that we have no Shadowspawn here. I wonder how you would react if you came upon one? And you are right to not be afraid of the dark, it is within all of us.

Do you consider the Dark to be an absence of Light, or an entity in its own right.

*smiles at Dice as he makes a fresh cup of tea - without fear of punishment from the Great Lord*

:darkone:

thing is ith if i dont try the TP every now and then i wont know when i gain the ability

makes that specially protected tea

takes kudarans flaming tea and drinks "no prob with this ive had archers at the band giving me flaming shots for years!"

personally i prefer to cut shadowspawn up blowing them up is too easy

Well I'm quite practised in the One Power and the True Power also. The Great Lord of the Dark extends Great Dark benefits to all his employees :darkone:

So I can bring a Shadowspawn in here if you like? How Shadowy and Dark would you like it to be?

*fetches the Little Book of Shadow Spawn for Kudaran to look through.*

I could probably fetch one for you too Dice, and you boys could have a race lol. And you are right that you should keep attempting the link with the TP Dice - not that it will ever become any easier ...

First one to finish gets to Dance with the Dark :blush:

Hmmm, winning a race because your competitor is impaired ... quite a Dark thing to do wouldn't you say?

*Looks shocked and horrified* :ohmy:

Actually, now that you come to think of it...

its working for now!! prays for the great lords internet luck!

worms are boring!! they dont even transform anymore!

ill start with a trolloc and work my way to a gholam i guess. they are all pretty dark arnt they kudaran?

Oh, yes, indeed. Especially the Shadowmen.

*pores over dark-related paraphanalia*

looks over kudarans shoulder at the dark related paraphenalia

"anything in particulae caught ure eye Kudaran?"

Well, this balefire-creating ter'angreal looks good... but wow! Check out those Dark Action Figures!

*plays with Dark Action Figures*

Anything at all?

:wink:

We are always extremely generous to guests.

Yes... I'd like to order four medium-well trollocs and one myrddraal a la carte.

Ithillian returns to her quarters shortly afterwards, and getstures towards the Soldier of the Light. The True Power encircles him and holds him helpless. Only his mind is free so that he may witness what is to come. Now sure that he is secured he looks towards the door to her Chamber. Dice opens it and then moves respectfully out of the way as 25 figures dressed in hooded dark robes enter the room.

Kuduran's eyes flick from the figures to Ithillian, but he is helpless to intervene. This is his future now ... there will be no mercy. He made his choice from within his soul, which now enabled her to take this course of action. Two circles of thirteen formed around him, with Ithillian directly in front of him and one of the Shadowy figures beside her. That figure now steps slightly forward and puts its hand on her shoulded - a signal - and all of the inner ring remove their hoods, to reveal their eyeless gaze. Now he becomes fully aware of the path he will be forced to tread for the rest of his natural life, a second thought causes the most pain, that he may actually prefer this path and grow to love it.

Thirteen Channellers

Thirteen Myrddraal

He was lost.

She moved towards him and gently caressed his face with her hand. He expected it to feel like ice, but it was surprisingly warm. She spoke now.

Kudaran Dragon Blooded, know that what will occur here is of your own design and choosing. You chose freely to enter this room and to be associated with those of the Shadow. Furthermore you expressed an interest in our Great Lord's True Power and asked if it would be possible to try it. What you have asked for, we will now grant.

DLP sounds good, but the Twinings I think I'l go for.

I'm just sketching out building plans and stuff...

*pauses to consider an especially improbable twist of the Quarter's corridor*

*Sips tea*

Oh, quite well. We got a great deal on a new fortress. I wanted to name it the Fortress of the Light, but no one liked that for some reason.

Mind if I try the DLP?

At this point I tried to steer you from this course of action, and gave you the chance to prove your Soul was truly of the Light. You could have left at any time, but you remained and continued to show where your true loyalty lies. Your Soul is of the Shadow and the Dark Kudaran, you have just been unable to see this until now. Allow me to open your eyes.

Aw... :sad:

Why would I fear the Dark? That would be like fearing... I dunno, death. *shakes his head at wetlander foolishness* My fellow lighties... how can they stand the shame?

But how is the Shadow doing? I heard something about Shadowspawn.

Mm... depends if it's capitalized or not. Dark is def entity though.

*creates flaming tea with weaves of Fire and dares Dice to drink it*

As for shadowspawn? I blow them up. :aiel:

Dance with the Dark? Sure! Would be my pleasure. :biggrin::aiel:

If you don't mind a bit of a mess... or I suppose I could blow it up outside?

Hmmm, winning a race because your competitor is impaired ... quite a Dark thing to do wouldn't you say?

*Looks shocked and horrified* :ohmy:

Actually, now that you come to think of it...

its working for now!! prays for the great lords internet luck!

worms are boring!! they dont even transform anymore!

ill start with a trolloc and work my way to a gholam i guess. they are all pretty dark arnt they kudaran?

Oh, yes, indeed. Especially the Shadowmen.

*pores over dark-related paraphanalia*

looks over kudarans shoulder at the dark related paraphenalia

"anything in particulae caught ure eye Kudaran?"

Well, this balefire-creating ter'angreal looks good... but wow! Check out those Dark Action Figures!

*plays with Dark Action Figures*

Anything at all?

:wink:

We are always extremely generous to guests.

Yes... I'd like to order four medium-well trollocs and one myrddraal a la carte.

Ithillian recites the evidence that confirms the true nature of Kudaran and she gestures to the twin circles. They lower their heads and he can see the glow of saidin around some of them, and feel the tingling that shows the others are channelling Saidar. Ithillian gestures, and he can see the saidin flows being forced through the Fades and then ...

THE PAIN!

The altered power hits his body and burns its way through his skin,flesh,bones, into his soul and mind. There is no escaping, no place that he can hide that part of himself that is unique only to him. So dark, so cold, so ..........

gone.

It was over quickly and the hold on him was released. Why had they been holding him anyway? This was where he belonged. Now able to move he held his had to his face, where Ithillian's caress had remained throughout. he knew he was fortunate to have experience that level of closeness with her, but felt another awareness in the room that subtly told him that she was not for him. He moved his hand away and she stepped back, before coming close again to give him the gentlest of kisses on either cheek.

Welcome Home Kuduaran ... we are fortunate to have found you and to now have you amongst our number. Know that our Great Lord of the Dark is pleased with you.

It was done and he felt glorious.

Kudaran Dragon Blooded has been Turned to the Shadow

Archived