DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

welcome Xamol Na to the BT

Mrs. Cindy Gill

Welcome to the madhouse Xamol! Nice to see a new face around here. Or a new avatar at least... I´m M`Hael, Faction Leader of the Shadow. If you have any questions please send me a PM and I will capture you and take you to the Shadow try my best to answer them.

Please tell us ALL about yourself. Favorite asha´man? Books you like? Shoe size?

I'm already more than slightly bonkers so adding to it can't hurt haha *takes a massive bite of brownie*

Uhm...what can I say about me? I'm 23, from England and a girl. I enjoy reading, writing, video games and most types of insanity.

I joined because I felt like it =P haha XP

Nah; it seemed like a place I could fit in well =)

Thanks for the welcome =)

EDIT: Favourite asha'man is Narishma; he seems so cute haha (I like thinking about boys). I read so much it would be hard to name a favourite book. Ummm, probably the Death Note manga series. Shoe size 6 or 7 depending on the shoe. Please don't get me started on shoe's or I'll still be rambling next year haha

Welcome.

I don't think Cindy has already said it, but watch out for Maw. And Ed, might he come out of his lair and show up. They kill you before you know they are trying to, if you're not warned. But I can normally keep Maw away from newbies.

and explore the main board while you;re waiting for access to the hiden ones.

there's a lot going on right now, but there's some good information there for newcomers, and some very cool threads, and some plain old spam.

it's all good.

and we luvs spam. yes we do.

Weclome to the Black Tower Xamol. Hoping you enjoy your descent into madness. *takes a Brownie and a scone* Everyone is really nice here except when stealing your food*munches Brownie* but fortunately all our treats have a replenishment weave so they never run out. Look forward to seeing you around.*eats scone* Tasty, Ithi.

Archived