DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A Question of Virgins

HighWiredSith

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did she go directly into his dream then?

Yes she was in his dream, not TAR

A.

She was pulled into his dream, she didn't have a choice in the matter. Then she was only aware but not in control of her body. TAR raped her, even if she did end up enjoying it.

A.

She was pulled into his dream, she didn't have a choice in the matter. Then she was only aware but not in control of her body. TAR raped her, even if she did end up enjoying it.

Dunno about that. She wouldn't have been pulled into the dream in the first place if she hadn't been so darned interested...

I wish TAR was real so i could delve into some of co-workers dreams....

Like Egwene delved into Gawyn's??? Where do you work?!! j/k

I work for a pharamaceutical testing company. There are some hot hot women around. Alot of guys here are in competition so to speak. TAR would have given me the edge. lol.....sigh

A.

Dunno about that. She wouldn't have been pulled into the dream in the first place if she hadn't been so darned interested...

Given the description from the wise ones you can be pulled in if you go anywhere near someone you have strong feelings for. Plus she tried a few times to will away from it because she wasn't pulling it toward her consciously.

Archived