DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[LIGHT VS SHADOW]: What faction does your soul belong to?

Niniel

Lolguy26

Welcome to the Light! According to the test, your are more awesome than the average person, so we have made a home for you in the fun-loving, occasionally sane, and always spectacular Light.

Logain offers the new recruit some Taint Pills and gives him the usual Squire's set of Tainted rations, Tainted silverware, Tainted bedsheets, and a Tainted uniform.

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah well,

Not all require exclusivity. And not all wish to find their inner Darkness. We are happy that there could be another for us to watch from the Shadows

:darkone:

You never know i could be forced in darkness by the 13 x 13 :baalzamon:

Darki´n

Welcome to the Light! According to the test, your are more awesome than the average person, so we have made a home for you in the fun-loving, occasionally sane, and always spectacular Light.

Logain offers the new recruit some Taint Pills and gives him the usual Squire's set of Tainted rations, Tainted silverware, Tainted bedsheets, and a Tainted uniform.

.... why do people think you have to be good to be in the light? srsly ppl, read some St. Augustine. or listen to some bob Dylan. or go to an AA meeting.

have a blessed day :smile:

Hmm... If I've understood right, Light= peace, love, life and so on. Of course, Light can be violent, but only against Shadow. And Shadow= war, death, evil, twistedness. Shortly, Light is a force of goodness, Shadow is an evil power. And it means that Lightfriends have to be good... almost always. Just when I wrote this, I remembered Shadar Logoth. They considered themselves Lightsiders because they opposed Shadow, but still they were as evil as it. So maybe lightsiders can be evil, if they are in Light only for fighting Shadow as cruel ways as the Shadow does. Perhaps here should be a Mordeth faction too?

That is an interesting thought. I know it has been broached in the past also. In DM the Light Siders are a little more Tainted and Crazy and the Shadow Siders go mwahahahaha we is so evil. Feel free to PM me if you would like to know more about the Shadow and our activities.

You don't ever have to actually choose Light or Shadow - you can remain a neutral Civvy forever - but you won't get access to a Faction's Private Boards.

We wont have a third faction though, because it is just not in the books. There is Logain and the M'Hael and the Dragon over us all. So was it written, so shall it be.

:biggrin:

Archived