DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

New to Dragonmount?

Amadine

Hiya, I'm new to DragonMount but have been reading the WoT books for just over a year now. LOVE everything to do with it and can't get enough of the WoT culture. I went looking to see if there was a movie or tv show in plans for production and found this community. What a great find!!!! My husband turned me on to the series and I can talk to him about everything, but have been wanting more people to share my enthusiasm with. Great to be here :biggrin:Gud :aessedai:

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest amazon73

Just by chance decided to see if the 12th book had been completed after rereading the other 11 to refresh myself & found this site. I'm looking forward to reading the new books & chatting with other fans of The Wheel of Time.

Hello All

Been reading WoT since beginning. I actually thought it was a one shot. LOL. Don't Know how many times I've read series, but my original copy of book one is in four pieces and no cover.

Hello All

Been reading WoT since beginning. I actually thought it was a one shot. LOL. Don't Know how many times I've read series, but my original copy of book one is in four pieces and no cover.

WOW!!! that has gotten some use huh hehe

Hi there!

Really really new to this online community buzz, but couldn't help myself from joining after reading some of the forums. Super excited to talk to real people and share views on the books that have taken over my life since 2005. Have read and re-read all the books and have just finished again thinking that MoL would be out early this year. Ah well, what else am I gonna do?! :tongue: Really stoked to be here. Will most likely need some help getting around as Im not computer savvy. So any pointers would be great!! :biggrin:

-PaddyT

Hello everyone! I started reading the WOT series a couple of months ago. I've been obsessively devouring it ever since and am towards the end of Crossroads! A friend who plays an online game suggested this site, as we like to discuss the books, but our ability to do so is limited within the game. This site looks great, lots of interesting people, fan art, etc. I look forward to getting to know you!

:)

Hi Everyone! I've been checking out DM for some time but just now joined :) I've read the series 2 times through all the way and more than three times for some specific books. My obsession started about 3 years ago and it increases every time I read one again. Love love love these books. Heard about them from a friend but he never made it past the 3rd book and I don't really have anyone else to talk to about them so... here I am!

Guest e.ortmeier

Hello Everyone. I got bored in one of my online classes and found this website... AWESOME! I'm actually fairly new to the series. I'm only about half way through The Shadow Rising. But from about the third chapter in WoT I fell in love with the series. Hope you all can accept my small knowlege on this matter and we can all get along! :) Not sure where to start though. Any suggestions?

Hi everyone!! I also am a huge fan and brand new on this site....have been a couple of times but hadn't registered until today. I'm so very excited to talk with others about this story!! I have no one to talk to about the books so this will be great. :o) Like Big3 I am anxiously awaiting the last book. I'm actually very sad it is coming to an end...it has filled my life for so many years!! I'd read up till there wasn't a book published yet...wait and wait....then have to start over (well, didn't have to but wanted to!) then read some more. I am so grateful for Robert Jordan and now Brandon Sanderson!! THANK YOU ALL!

You and I are exactly alike :)

Hi, I'm Anna. I am 17 and my boyfriend introduced me to the books. I didn't think I would like them, but then I couldn't put them down. Robert Jordan is by far one of the best authors I have ever read, and I have read a lot. I have just now started reading The Gathering Storm and look forward to finishing the series.

The... Wheel... of... Time!

Nuff said right there.

Hello there fellows, i'm called Arez (someday , you might be blessed with the knowledge of why)

I hope to find dragonmount an active social etc. Community =D!

i do not think very, very.. Very highly of myself, just something close to a king.. No, emperor.. That does indeed have a nice ring to it!

And if you've not noticed it by now, i do appreciate to try being funny or sarcastic. NEVER BOTH.

Maybe never?

Sorry for this terribly long intro, the day (obviously depends on when you read this) has officialy been ruined, let me know how to make it up to you.

And please do keep it reasonable, I will most like have hundreds demanding me to repay them for their time lost.

Thank you, hope I hold my interest in this long enough to reply to possible replies to this terrible presentation =)!

*Bows head noticably little*

Hello sitter of the.. Red ajah. I said I would like to make it up to you, visiting the Red will most likely end up with my bloody head on a spike, no disrespect ment Mashira sedai.

*Tiny sweat dropplings start to form on my forhead*

I realise I have greeted you far less than you deserve, please allow me to visit the Red as soon as I get permittance to be in the white tower!

*Bows head deeply, repetedly*

some minor roleplaying can't hurt I presume ^^?

Bonus had my copys 4 a long time 1 of the best series I have ever read!!!! and boy have I read a few.. Nvr came across this site till i checked out when MOTL was coming out.. I'm a bit confused!!!!! According 2 Amazon it's out in 2013 but 2012 on other sites.. Which is it it's been driveing me Nuts waiting for the final book it's been over a year scince I brought book 13. Which i've read The Creator knows how many times in the past year :-) every time i read it I discover things i missed!!! Anotuher Genius has lft the stage to THUNDROUS applorse!

P.S I prefer 2 b called Dopefiend (Mah'alleinir) is 2 much of a mouthfull :-)