DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

New to Dragonmount?

Amadine

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Long time fan, new member and I have a question... why is Matrim not a legitimate answer as to the first name of one of the Ta'varen from the Two Rivers?

Everyone knows he prefers Matt.

Guest jws6696

Hello I am really new to this so please some patience. Read the series back in 2003-2005 but was beginning to lose hope. The Katrina took my copies, Jordan got sick and I found other worlds to obsess over. Just recently found out the story was being finished so I am rereading by way of the public library. I've finished "The Eye of the World" and the first 150 pages of "The Great Hunt". I find myself remembering why I was so enamored to begin with. Like I said I am really, really new to this whole discussion forum thing so any pointers or hints would be appreciated.

Started reading WoT in 1999 and cut off after book 10. And a month back, I started re-reading the series, and just finished Towers of Midnight yesterday. And I cannot sum up the experience except with: Wow! I'm glad to be back to WoT.

It is looking like the final book will be busy, busy with tying up the remaining plot lines. What will Aviendha do? How will Mat affect the Seanchan; and how ill Lilian/Eagean help Egwene against them? and when will Rand bow before Fortuona? Will Rand fall for Meirin's trick? Will Logain cleanse the Blacktower? Will Lan survive? And how will Rand's fight with the Dark One end; and what role will Alivia play? And so many more questions!

It is wonderful to have Moiraine back!

Hi, I've been reading the "Wheel of Time", since it came out...I love it. I have read and reread ALL of the series, again and again...I have it practically memorized. I believe it is every bit as good as, "The Lord of the Ring" series by J.R.R. Tolkien. I mourn the loss of Robert Jordan and wish his family every sympathy. I have heard there is a motion picture out there of "The Wheel of Time", but since I haven't seen it, I can't make comment, viewing this film is next on my list. I had an earlier account with Dragonmount, but forgot my information, so created a new one. I am a college student, who writes science fiction and horror in my spare time...I would love to produce movies...That would be my dream job. I really look forward to the next book, although it makes me sad that the story will soon come to an end. Its great to know how many fans Robert Jordan and "The Wheel of Time" have.

Welcome everyone! DM is great place - we all arrive because we love the series but DM is so much more than just Wheel of Time.

Browse around, join groups and discussions... if you have any questions about how things work, or where to find stuff please send me a PM and i will answer as well as i am able to :)

Ama xxx

Guest Aquila

Always been a Huge fan of the WOT series, just got my first Tattoo and its WOT themed, hoping to get lots more done all with the same theme.

Aquila

Hi,

I'm a long time WoT fan and fresh member at DM. I can report that "matrim" worked in my registration form.

Anyone else thinks it funny that GoogleAds puts "Jordan Adventure Holiday. Discover ancient civilisations & unique architecture on in Jordan." on this site? :-)

Guest joeloony

Hello everyone, looking time fan, have been into the books since my friend introduced them to me while in high school!

My fav character is Mat, but every character is awesome in this series!

I love these books so much I even have a forearm tattoo of 3 chapter symbols, Mat's circle of dice, Tel'aran'rhiod because life is a dream and we will wake eventually and the other is the Aes Sedai symbol.

So thank you for creating a place for us wot geeks to hang and talk all thing wot!

JoeLoony

Welcome to you all! :biggrin:

I hope you come to love DM as much as i do! If i can help with any questions about how the forums work or where to find information just click the lil envelope under my avatar and shoot me a PM, i'm always happy to help!

Ama

PS OMG Myrelle! You must be the DM member who lives closest to me i have found yet! I'm in Grafton :biggrin:

Welcome to you all! :biggrin:

I hope you come to love DM as much as i do! If i can help with any questions about how the forums work or where to find information just click the lil envelope under my avatar and shoot me a PM, i'm always happy to help!

Ama

PS OMG Myrelle! You must be the DM member who lives closest to me i have found yet! I'm in Grafton :biggrin: