DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Professor Snape's Potion Class

Snape-Applause.gif

Oh the irony of it all ... you are obviously very in tune with your sis :wink:

Frog Potion

Congratulations Tina. You have created a Frog Potion. As agreed in Thread you must now sample your Potion and deal with it's effects until you can convince someone to decipher and post the antidote for you.

For the foreseeable future however you must wear the below siggy.

frogpotion.gif

:justtoofunnyforwords:

I'm sure the BT will be very happy with your transformation lol

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

**sits in the corner of the room, scratching herself some more. I then stand up and start scratching myself on the corner of the table nearest me, almost knocking over all the ingrediants on it**

**grumble grumble**

Ahhhh its soooo itchy!! Im going CRAZZZZYYYY!!!!!

**grumble *scratch* grumble**

Torrie - welcome to the Class. You will receive an intruction PM shortly.

Leelou - your sister has successfully brewed the antidote and cured you, you will shortly revert to your usual self - although you may still have a hankering for flies for a little while.

Will no-one help Niobe?

Turin your request to aid Tina will now be accepted. I will send you the recipe via PM shortly.

Goodness me what a lot of things to keep an eye on. At least you are relatively well behaved students lol.

I'm sorry Turin, you can't brew the same antidote twice. Perhaps you could persuade someone else to come to her aid.

Tina, Turin has successfully created the antidote to your Frog potion and applied it. I bet you didn't even feel a thing. You may need to soak in the bath a little more often than normal till your skin gets used to being dry again.

:elayne:

Ayla - If you admit defeat, I will certainly allow another to take up the challenge. I think that Turin may find this one a little more challenging :biggrin:

I will send you the recipe for Niobe's antidote instead. Turin, keep an eye on your in box.

Remember - no Antidotes in Thread!!!

Archived