DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Red Ajah Autum Fair - Clue Game

Torrie

And the fun just keeps going!

This is a new game involving many of the active Red Ajah members. In this game you will be given clues which will lead you to one of the Red Ajah members.

Will you guess the right one?

To move on in the game you must copy the clue and PM it to the member you think it represents. If your guess is correct, that Red Ajah member will give you another clue which will lead to another Red Ajah member. That clue then needs to be PMed to the person you think it represents. This will continue until the last member is guessed.

You must PM the clue to the person you think it represents. Every contestant will receive the same clue and it is a race to reach the end. Ajah members will look at the timestamp of your PM and will reply on a first come, first served bases. If you do not include the clue, you will be told to resubmit your PM with the clue included.

The first person to PM the last member of the Red Ajah will win a special signature and have bragging rights throughout the Fair.

Here is your first clue:

Mother from the motherland

of beating drums and scalding sand

rules the roost with firm command

and always has her Kaf on hand

Special thanks goes to Poet for her help with the poems. She did a wonderful job!

Happy hunting!

I PM'd but haven't had a response . . . :tongue:

Same :tongue:

**Grumbles about uppity people who don't have patience :tongue: **

We can't be online all the time. :tongue:

Plus the game needs to last a week!

You will get your PMs, promise. :wub:

Who you calling uppity?!!!! *glares* I haven't plenty of patience . . . somewhere . . . *starts checking cupboards and closets* :biggrin:

We can't be online all the time.

Says who? :ohmy:

*snuggles Torrie*

Who you calling uppity?!!!! *glares* I haven't plenty of patience . . . somewhere . . . *starts checking cupboards and closets* :biggrin:

We can't be online all the time.

Says who? :ohmy:

*snuggles Torrie*

**Snuggles back**

:wink:

Do we need to have hunt for patienc? WE can storm the Warders Dorms and see what we find.

Ladies and gentlemen, may I have your attention please!

The following people have shown remarkable detective skills and will come in very handy in the Lost & Found department of any White Tower. They are, in alphabetical order:

Daruya

Fnorrll

Ithillian

Lessa Nikia

Millon

Nyanna Al'Meara

Each of them has been able to follow the clues to the last target, which was me. They are made of stuff that make Amyrlins weap from joy!

However, in the words of the Immortals, In The End, There Can Be Only One. One was faster than all the others and got to the end line first.

So without further ado, The winner of the Clue Game and Master Detective Extraordinaire is.........

:biggrin:

Ithillian!

:biggrin:

Congratulations Ithi. You have beaten your colleague detectives hands down and earned the right to this extremely prestigious award:

Cluewinner2011.jpg

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k54/Mystica_bucket/Red/AutumnFair/Cluewinner2011.jpg

Elementary my dear Mystica.

sherlock_smoking.gif

And ....... Woo hoo! Winner!

I'd like to thank Vodafone for keeping me online when Blackberry collapsed, Photobucket for providing me with endless gifs of varying amusement, the Small God of Timezones for somehow having all the Reds I PMd awake at just the right time, and of course all the Reds themselves for creating and hosting such a fun game.

Loving the siggy, I shall add it as soon as I have laptop capability. Is that pink I see there?

>.>

Archived