DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[2010 Ghoulies] "The Lurker"

Adella

Ahhhh, I can have my spotlight back! Now that everyone else has dutifully fulfilled their duties *smacks Verb for giggling over the word "duty"* I can get my time in the limelight back and spend as much time on stage as I want to...

>.>

<.<

*dodges a rotten tomato*

Fine fine! Well, "the Lurker" is generally the people who spends the most time on DM reading every little post, so they always know what is going on. Who would be better for this award than someone who we all dearly miss, even though his humor is a bit twisted (I mean, what is funny about hairy armpits anyways?).

Now, everyone set out the trail of cookies and maybe we can get him to post here....

Congrats to Aust for being this years Lurker!

Oh my stars and garters, I don't know where to start!

I'd like to first off thank my BFF Nyn for totally ostracizing me. Without her to terrorize and bully me I would not be the shrinking violet that I am. I'm sure she has been completely depressed without me around though - deep down she actually adores me. She once sent me one of those sappy "I love you because you're my friend and a confidant" cards from Hallmark. I never read it and I'm embarrassed to tell you the card .. uh... didnt't survive an emergency gastrointestinal incident I had. But I thought of her as I was using it as an improvised toiletry.

I also have to thank Verby for being a lazy slag of an SS leader. I'd never have been burned out if it wasn't for his complete and utter fail. Granted, i did nothing either, but it's always good to play the martyr card, no? Truthfully i retreated into my prolonged absence just to escape his exhibitionistic tendencies! My eyes started to bleed after protracted exposure to his nakedness. Think raisins with elephantitis. Gah!!

To everyone that sent pm's in the message circles I was included in, thank you for inspiring pangs of guilt for being away. I really did miss you. I gave myself paper cuts on my eyeballs to cope wih the guilt.

To TMD, you lack the finesse to be a good lurker. Take some notes, and for a small fee, I'd be happy to help you go away and be quiet *stab* :D

To Nae and Lily, thanks for keeping in touch with me, fleeting as I may be! it means a lot. To Adelle, Limi, Red, and Ama, I hope you lovely ladies are doing well and continue to braid your armpit hair, copious as it is. To Kivam, Krak (my nemisis), Ed (my... Arch nemisis?), Aemon, and the other mafioso's that kept me from doing many important things (like studying for finals) because i was engrossed in your machinations, I thank you for my current level if paranoia as I lurk in corners. And to everyone else here in SG - I truly do miss it here and all if you - it just seems that the universe conspires against me to keep me away.

I apoloze for all the weird typos - I'm typing from my phone on a train as I hurtle hundreds of kilometers to busy Toronto for the holiday weekend. And perhaps not entirely surprisingly, I've been drinking. The good news is I'm in first class and they are happy to keep me imbibing. I just washed away the dust of travel with a warm towel soaked in lemon water and now im about to dive into my grilled salmon while alternating between my vodka and my wine. You see why I've been so lurky? It's a fast life and if you're not at least a little tipsy all the time, things could be quite grim!

In case you're wondering why I'm heading to TO in such style this weekend, I'm going to a birthday party. I'm jumping out of the cake.

Hope you're all well!! Take care, and perhaps you'll see more of me (brace yourself Nyn my bestie!) and verby, I'm still chosen until someone kills me :D

~ A

To Adelle, Limi, Red, and Ama, I hope you lovely ladies are doing well and continue to braid your armpit hair, copious as it is. To Kivam, Krak (my nemisis), Ed (my... Arch nemisis?), Aemon, and the other mafioso's that kept me from doing many important things (like studying for finals) because i was engrossed in your machinations, I thank you for my current level if paranoia as I lurk in corners.

In case you're wondering why I'm heading to TO in such style this weekend, I'm going to a birthday party. I'm jumping out of the cake.

and verby, I'm still chosen until someone kills me :D

~ A

Adelle. haha

Arch? I've never been described as such a shape before....always more of a ball. :wub:

I shall bear witness to your death if I can keep your body.

*cough*

Oh, so that's an Aust...

I kinda like his style, which is odd, because he's canadian.

I've never been so confused emotionally in my entire life.

rahful.

Yes, this is the Aust. One of the only people in the SS who is worth something. ^.^

You spelled my name wrong... again :dry:

:laugh:

Archived