DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Ghoulies 2010] Most Liked Across All Factions

Krakalakachkn

Hello poppets.

This award is certainly exciting to present. The winner must possess charm, wit, good looks, affability (look it up), charisma, and eats plenty of righteous whole-grain bread (get it? Moral Fiber), as well as the free time to spend it across 10 different factions.

So needless to say, this award is very prestigious and it could very well prove who is the most popular person at DM*

As I stated earlier, I'm extremely proud to be the one to reveal the big winner, and this winner was chosen from the following pool of nominees:

Verbal32

Naeann

Amadine

LilyElizabeth

ed2funy

Roxinos

CosmicPanda

samuraiflip05

So, let me present to you your winner of the 2011 Most Liked Ghoulie....

Krak looks at the card

Uhhh, no. Absolutely not.

Krak looks off to the side of the stage at the producers

Is this a joke? It has to be. I can't believe this is true.

The producers nod that it's correct

Son of a...mutated monkey! This is bullshit. You know what? Screw this, I'm out.

Krak tears off his microphone and leaves the stage

*This statement is in no way true

we all love you, Dark Lady, but even you love ed, so that has to make it unanimous? he's a really sweet and supportive maniacal monky man, and sometimes when he's... "overtired"... and his personality changes, he's very ebilly funny... when lucid... and he flings poo. how could everyone not love that?

As the latest presenter did his best to relive his comedic glory days (oh the ever-green highschool glory years) and ambled offstage, the lights dimmed and the giant screen sprung to life. All attention turned to the screen and the presenter was quickly forgotten...

A picture appears onscreen - the handheld cam showing a street in the downtown area of Shayol Ghul. The cameraman walks up to a particular establishment called "Tittopotamus", and enters.

The camera pans around the room and settles upon one particular customer. Krak sits at a table nursing what appears to be a pint of straight whiskey, neat, and appears to be very interested in a particularly talented young lady named Sparkle.

The camera approaches and Krak looks up bleary-eyed and drunk.

"Get away from me you assholes! I won't do it! I won't!

He doesn't deserve it! I mean, don't people realize how unattractive and smelly he is? He's a walking fleatrap with the stupidest name ever! I mean 32? Really? What does that even mean?

I tell you what, you tell that gimpy-assed, sorry excuse for a primate that he can have his damn award! I don't need your pity, I have Sparkle, right love?"

Sparkle continues to do her thing and Krak starts to cry.

After a few moments he pulls himself together, looks up at the camera and says

"And the winner is...Verbal. Congratulations."

As the latest presenter did his best to relive his comedic glory days (oh the ever-green highschool glory years) and ambled offstage, the lights dimmed and the giant screen sprung to life. All attention turned to the screen and the presenter was quickly forgotten...

A picture appears onscreen - the handheld cam showing a street in the downtown area of Shayol Ghul. The cameraman walks up to a particular establishment called "Tittopotamus", and enters.

The camera pans around the room and settles upon one particular customer. Krak sits at a table nursing what appears to be a pint of straight whiskey, neat, and appears to be very interested in a particularly talented young lady named Sparkle.

The camera approaches and Krak looks up bleary-eyed and drunk.

"Get away from me you assholes! I won't do it! I won't!

He doesn't deserve it! I mean, don't people realize how unattractive and smelly he is? He's a walking fleatrap with the stupidest name ever! I mean 32? Really? What does that even mean?

I tell you what, you tell that gimpy-assed, sorry excuse for a primate that he can have his damn award! I don't need your pity, I have Sparkle, right love?"

Sparkle continues to do her thing and Krak starts to cry.

After a few moments he pulls himself together, looks up at the camera and says

"And the winner is...Verbal. Congratulations."

Next years Ghoulie: Best Award Presenter.

In the bag, man. Nice work.

And thanks, peeps. I can't believe I beat Ed for this one, honestly. *sticks tongue out at Ed*

Archived