DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Blue Ajah's Harry Potter Week: Picture Caption Competition Judgement Day

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree! And actually, think I said so in SG. Maybe. Not sure if I commented on that thread in awhile.

lolz. >.<

He knows I mean no offense. And if anything...well, he'd prolly kick my butt in another Deathmatch.unsure.gif

And here we are at the final day of pictures. Time sure flies when you are having fun.

Picture 11.

harrypotter14.jpg

Picture 12.

harrypotter13.jpg

Last chance to play as tomorrow, at some point, I have to begin the unenviable task of judging this lot and finding winners. I would wish you luck, but I think I need it all myself lol.

Picture 11.

harrypotter14.jpg

Voldemort: I'm recieving communication from the Mother Ship. They want to know why you didn't give my body a nose.

Picture 12.

harrypotter13.jpg

Rupert: *internal thought* thats right, i'm one sexy fox, yes i am

Picture 11.

harrypotter14.jpg

(offscreen) Colin Creevey: Whoa, you're him? You're he-who-must-not-be-named! Vol-- ah, I know Harry can say it, but... speaking of Harry, have you seen him? Did it hurt when he defeated you as a baby? How did that happen, anyway? Can I have your picture? And an autograph? And, maybe if I can find Harry, I'll take a picture of both of you before you start dueling? Please Mr.? Please? Please?

Voldemort: Please...stop...talking...

Picture 11.

harrypotter14.jpg

I sense... A presance...

Picture 12.

harrypotter13.jpg

Don't judge us by our cute innocent appearances. We've already beat Voldemort once and will do it again countless times in the next 6 years until we finally kill him.

Archived