A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Trollocs are invading Tar Valon

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Linkity

*cannonballs*

trolloc4jpg.png

With more than half a mind to go swimming, Sakaea entered the Blue's pool area. She quickly realized she wasn't alone when she saw the hideous eagle-headed Trolloc staring at it's reflection in the pool. Carefully, she channeled Air and Fire. With one flow she pushed the Trolloc into the pool, and with the other she boiled the water. "Trolloc soup. Wonderful." she thought to herself...

Linkity

Rome adapted the "best" of every society they conquered or moved near.

When Marc Antony and Julius Caesar went to Egypt and fell in with Cleopatra, they were blamed for abandoning Rome's legacies and such,

But, the egyptization of the two men was really them following through with roman traditions.

yep. that two. except it wasnt Julius Caesar. It was his adopted heir Octavius Caesar. Later to be known as Augustus Caesar... but that lesson is later on.

Ummm . . . . No, you're wrong.

Octavian "Augustus" Caeser HATED Cleopatra. Because Marc Antony Jilted Octavia, his sister, for Cleopatra.

Cleopatra had a child with JULIUS Caesar, named Caesarion and twins with Marc Antony.

Here's a link about it, http://www.suite101....eopatra-a224138

But, I know I'm right.

Augustus/Octavian Caesar was the one that blamed Antony for abandoning traditions.

trolloc3jpg.png

Since she couldn't go swimming, Sakaea decided to go to the library. However, when she entered, what should she see but another Trolloc! This one was busy ripping apart the history section. With a swift move, Sakaea picked up a particularly large and heavy tome and dropped it on the Trolloc's head. As it collapsed, she swiftly stuck a dagger that she pulled from her sleeve between its ribs, and straight into its foul heart. "There. Now maybe I can find some peace elsewhere." she murmured to herself.

Oh man the save Rukia episodes just seemed to go on and on and on. I expected she would be a gray haired old woman and Ichigo would be coming in with a cane and dentures by the time that happenerd. LOL But they were good episodes. ^^

Well I'll be more careful with putting things in spoilers so please stick around? ^^ *offers a tray of Kon shaped cookies*

And speaking of Ichigo and Nel, I have one more funny comedy video to post even better than the last ones in my opinion. I was just falling off my chair right now. :D

http://youtu.be/lAnVXB2ZoiE

fade1.png

Wolf searched and searched for someone to help him un-skewer the Trolloc he killed earlier, when he heard a snarl behind him. He turned and stared straight into the face of a Fade. Wolf froze for a second, knowing that death was a possibility, until he grabbed the nearest thing to him and smashed it off its head. The Fade thrashed around on the ground for a moment before admitting death. Wolf glanced to his hand and laughed loudly. Teapots werent meant for this, he thought.

Intruder Alert! Intruder Alert!

More Trollocs and Fades have been spotted. The WT & WG need YOU!

Trollocs

Trolloc 1 - 2 points + Bonus - Grays - Star Wars Ramblings - Confirmed Kill by Daruya

Trolloc 2 - 2 points + Bonus - Reds - Five Letter Story - confirmed Kill by Millon

Trolloc 3 - 2 points + Bonus - Lecture Hall - WT/DM sign ups - confirmed Kill by Millon

Trolloc 4 - 2 points + Bonus - Grays - Today the Internet. Confirmed kill by Daruya

Trolloc 5 - 2 points + Bonus - Main WT Board - Idiot Sightings - Confirmed Kill by Millon.

Trolloc 6 - 2 points + Bonus - Whites - Snow Leopard Lounge. Confirmed Kill by Millon.

Trolloc 7 - 2 points + Bonus - Hall of Tower - New Yellow Head. Confirmed Kill by Daruya

Trolloc 8 - 2 points + Bonus - Lecture Hall - WT/DM May class no. 1 - confirmed Kill by Millon

Trolloc 9 - 2 points + Bonus - Warders - One word story game - confirmed Kill by Daruya

Trolloc 10 - 2 points + Bonus - Yellows - Sunflower Cafe - confirmed Kill by Daruya.

Fades

Fade 2. 4 points + Double Bonus - Aspies. Trollocs! - Confirmed Kill by Northwind.

Fade 1. 3 Points + Double Bonus - Hall of the Tower - Initiate Ithillian - confirmed Kill by Millon.

Fade 3. 4 points + Double Bonus - Main WT Board - Book Ajah Quiz - confirmed Kill by Daruya.

Fade 4. 4 points + Double Bonus - Aspies - Yellow Head Office. Confirmed Kill by Daruya

Fade 5. 4 points + Double Bonus - Warders - Sword Form. Confirmed Kill by Daruya.

All Shadowspawn on this alert has now been killed. Please await the next alert.

Hope no one minds if I join in.

Quickly! We need everyone's help to stave off this invasion!

Everyone report here!

fade1.png

After hearing the warning of Trollocs and maybe even Fades, Northwind was on the lookout. He had all but given up when he caught glimpse of a black robed figure. After looking for a second, he noticed it had no eyes. "Finally found one!" He drew his four-foot blade and charged... only to trip and fall. Luckily, he hit the fade's legs (as well as not skewering himself), and knocked it over. taking advantage of its immobility, he brought his sword down into its sword arm, then its neck.

Boo!

Algai Volke, your enthusiasm is noted. Let it be so. Further, so that no new, shiftless novices feel hard done by, gather a contingent of Algai and find and burn any shifts you can find in the Tower already. I will not be accused of favouritism.

RIght away sir! *runs off to go gather the other warders*

fade1.png

*Millon goes searching through the cob webbed basement storages looking for any morsel he can find. He rounds the corner of a hall and comes face to face with a Myrdraal.

*the fade collapses to the floor in such a fit of laughter at the Manshima's response that he laughs himself to DEATH! Millon quickly looks around to make sure no on saw and bolts from the tower*

And another one and another one (Biggy Small's voice)

Q-Bert tried hopping past lions.

I don't know why but as soon as I saw the Q, Q-Bert popped into my head. Love that flippin game.

F S E U D

trolloc3jpg.png

It's been too long since I have seen my bondeds. Not that either would bat a lash at finding a trolloc in there beds but I still need to make sure Marta and Ama are still okay. hahahaha, the way Ama does it some Fridays she might just have a trolloc with her!

*as Millon approaches the Red Ajah a nightmare comes squeeling and charging at him. He thinks it just MAY be a trolloc. That is, if trollocs had half there fur removed and strips of hairwaxing trailing after them*

Oh that poor bastard. His nails are PINK! He looks like a bleedin Drag Queen!

*the trolloc spots Millon and crying throws itself prone on the ground cutting a finger across his neck under it's chin. Millon notices a gratuitous amount of glitter around the creatures eyes. The great and powerful odor of Cucumber Melon body wash wafting off the beast.* Oh sweet mother. Did they even give you a Peddy?!!!

Ahhhh, Zosime must be around to. Yes, yes, I know. I will do you this favor. *Millon mutters as he ends the things misery*

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/60385-what-book-ajah-would-you-join-quiz/page__pid__1854935?do=findComment&comment=1854935

Ha! I knew it! A closet Blue! *pokes and tickles Nyn unmercifully*

fade1.png

Daruya shrieked as she saw the Fade approaching Nynaeve.

NYN! LOOK OUT!

No Fade will threaten my Nyn and live!

She whipped out a rope of Air and snagged the Fade around the ankles, raising it up to hang upside down from the ceiling.

Grabbing some paper mache' (sp?) materials, she plastered the Fade with bright strips of paper and laid a stout branch nearby.

Party time, people! And here's a pinata, too!

Daruya giggled as a Novice ran up and grabbed the stick and proceeded to beat the Fade. An Algai soon ran up and wrested the stick away from the Novice.

"You need muscles for that," he said.

The Algai looked angrier and angrier as the pinata failed to yield any candy or money.

"What's wrong with this thing?"

Daruya applauded and he turned to look at her. "That, my dear young Algai, is a Fade and you and the Novice there just helped me deal with them. See, they're not so scary after all!"

Releasing the weave, she allowed the battered body of the Fade to fall to the ground.

Be a dear, dear, and take care of that for me? Just don't toss it in the moat; Bob doesn't care for the taste of Myrdraal!

enough is enough already

*twaps the bad examples* No spammy! (You will both get a PM from me a couple of days before the class starts with added instructions, but the class wont start until the 1st :wink:)

trolloc1jpg.png

That's it. I'm goin to bed. I am flippin tired. How much can one man take? I mean seriousy. I've lost track of the trollocs I've dispatched. More than 5 bands so far. notgointomentionthatfade, hehehe. and still. STILL! I have not had a bite to eat. Maybe I'll just head to bed and see what happens in the mor..*As Millon slams open his bedroom door it rebounds after a loud thud and closes in his face. Immediately followed by the sound of something heavy falling to the floor.*

What the he...? *he opens the door only partway as it sticks up on something and a terrible stench wafts out of his room*

Noooooooooooooo, SERIOUSLY?!! COMEONNNN!

He ends the life of yet another trolloc and trudges off in search of someone to clean the stench out of his quarters and then to find someplace safe to sleep.* Wonder if the Amyrlin's chamber would be safe. lol

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/58137-summers-daily-star-wars-ramblings/page__st__40

Very true.

trolloc4jpg.png

Daruya proceeded cautiously through the hallway toward the Gray's quarters. She'd been through too much lately to do otherwise. Too many Trollocs, too many Fades, and too little sleep for fear of them.

As she stopped outside a door, she heard someone inside talking about stars and wars (though what they have to do with each other was beyond her). Just then, the smell of damp feathers wafted into her nostrils and she was immediately on high alert. Whirling around, there it was; another feathery Trolloc.

Mother's milk in a cup!

Grabbing some weird-looking handle hanging on the wall, she just about dropped it when a bar of light shot out of one end. A buzzing noise filled her ears and she swished the item experimentally. It made a satisfyingly dangerous sound so she ran up to the Trolloc and tried to cut him in half with it. Bemused, she stared as his torso toppled to the ground.

What do you know? It really works!

Hahahaha! - Mills and Daruya, you guys are great! I just woke up to a total killing spree. Aes Sedai are trying to catch up with the Warders, but Daruya has the most individual points so far.

Points and Kills have been updated.

All remaining Trollocs and Fades on this alert are now out of hiding. Clues updated etc ....

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/40023-today-the-internet-gave-me/

Myst: WOOP!!! I read New Spring yesterday for the first time, so I'm TOTALLY in the mood for WoT again!

Lily: Awwwwww! Hon, you are the sweetest :) *snuggles*

trolloc2jpg.png

As she continued through the Gray Ajah quarters after dispatching the feathery fiend, she made her way toward a closed door, through which laughter and music was heard. She could see someone standing in front of the closed door, in a listening stance.

Is it a bashful Algai or another Light-blasted Trolloc? she muttered.

Suddenly, from behind her, she heard some squawks and flapping. Whirling around, she saw two of her chickens engaged in a pecking battle.

STOP IT, YOU TWO! Wading in, she grabbed each chicken by the feet and went back down the hallway, with a chicken hanging upside down from each hand, flapping and squawking. At the commotion, the figure at the door turned and Daruya could clearly see . . . it was another Trolloc! No feathers on this one, just fur and armor consisting of a helmet and the equivalent of shoulder pads. Daruya gripped the chickens grimly and waded in, swinging them wildly. The Trolloc raised its arms to ward off the stinging blows of the wings and sharp stabbing beaks.

You hens want to fight? Well fight that! And Daruya flung the chickens full into the Trolloc's face. He cowered into a corner, whimpering as the chickens pecked his eyes, squawking loudly.

Oh, yeah, girls, and HE ATE YOUR BABY CHICKS!

With that, the hens were practically screaming in rage. They battered, they pecked and they clawed until there was nothing left of the Trolloc but scratched and dented armor and shredded ribbons of skin.

Now THAT kind of fighting you're allowed to do! Keep that up and we'll take over the world in no time! Or at least kill off all these Trollocs! Back to the henhouse with you, then. I'll send the Mistress of the Kitchens out with a special treat for you later. :biggrin:

Dar, you rock! *giggles helplessly*

*Slips Mills a key* Turn left just after my study, then right and sharp right again, climb through the fake window, go around the bend, duck under the stairs ... it's a quiet little room I use when I don't want to be found.

*wonders if she'll have to kill Mills now*

Archived