DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

iPod shuffle

Please only vote if you are able to successfully post.  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What OS are you posting youtube links with?

• Apple OS
    • XP
    • Vista
    • Linux
    • Other
  2. 2. What browser are you using when you post a youtube video?

• Chrome
    • Explorer
    • Firefox
    • Safari
    • Opera
    • Other

So I was talking the other day about songs people have on their mp3 players. Peoples taste in music can help tell a lot about them. I have such a wide varied taste in music that if you flip through my ipod you'd shake your head. Yeah I have Hanson MMMBop on mine. biggrin.gifSo I'd thought it'd be fun for everyone to take turns posting random songs off their players and tell a lil about why they like that song.The song that came up for me was Free Ride by The Edgar Winter Group. The actual song was from the Dazed and Confused movie soundtrack. I'm older than most of ya on hear but still younger than the age depicted in the movie. But the song ties in well with the innocence of the 70's. Could you imagine the football team hazing the incoming players and spanking them today? Can you say front page news? lol?All in all I think the high school experience is mostly the same with maybe just the music changing a bit. wink.gif[media][/media]EDIT ---- Why in the world can't I get a youtube video to embed?????????????

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice idea paet!

My first one is Ember To Inferno by Trivium. I've always loved this song, as a metalhead and as a Trivium fan. I usually listen to this song when I'm angry, because its a song that gets my adrenaline pumping and makes me want to hit something, so that usually works :biggrin:

Currently on my Mp3 player: Nada. It got washed in the washing machine a few days ago and ruined. :madmyrddraal:

But, before it got ruined, I had Blue Man group, the Beatles, Stones, the Who, Elton John, Moulin Rouge, the new Tron soundtrack (Not for me, I don't care for it much), a random selection of christmas music.

And the video for "White and Nerdy."

Body Language~Jessie McCartnie and T-pain.

I"m a HUGE T-pain fan which is why I downloaded the song, then it turned out to be okay. *laughs* Although i'm still not a giant fan of Jessie's.

I luv that Jessie McCartney video/song Leavin. I have that song in rotation.

Lets see what comes up this morning.....

Glory Days by Bruce Springsteen.

[media][/media]

I love how every single time I hear this song I remember a different high school memory. This is actually one of only a handful of Springsteen songs I can still listen to for some reason. I typically cringe when I hear other songs by him now.

*crosses finger that embedded video works* It is showing up now....

Does anyone have a clue why I can't get youtube videos to post anymore?????????????????????????????????

Does anyone have a clue why I can't get youtube videos to post anymore?????????????????????????????????

They almost never work for me, either, Paet.

I'm amazed when I can get a video to post and the answers people give me are "use the media tags."

If that worked, I wouldn't have problems.

Go ask at the bugs board, Paet. I think DM is going screwy again - I'm having a problem with links.

I wouldn't waster your time with reporting anything on the bugs board. Most post are unanswered. What a JOKE!!

The first song up on my mp3 player today was Dear X You Don't Own Me by Disciple. I like it because it says goodbye to anger and shame and all those things that drag you down.

Archived