DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

New Sig?

UrsulaLV

Ohhhh do you have some links for some brushes, and fonts rock! I will go check out that site Lor. Jhae, Kelly said she is super confused by Adobe, I figure between the two of us we can get it figured out but she wanted me to make the background on that siggy you just made more green as she can't figure out how and with that background I am having a heck of a time picking the image up. Can you make it more green for her? *snuggles* Of to make some swap siggys, let me tell you I am about siggied out! :lol:

Okay... how is this? You may have to refresh b/c I used the same name...

kellyjustin1.jpg

I greened it up and removed a few of the abstract layers. Sorry, I get happy with fractal brushes... heh. Let me know Kelly, or Jade if you're talking to her, if she wants the font color changed, etc.

Edit: How do you go about lifting images from their background? I do it all kinds of ways. Sometimes I use the magic wand (holding Shift down while using the magic wand keeps all the places you've clicked - tip for Kelly) and lift the image out, but lately I've just been erasing the background... lol. I use the magic wand around the image to erase big chunks carefully. I also use the Extract filter on occasion.

I like it! :D Thank you for making it more Green dear. ;) Can you fix it to my other one pretty please Jade??

Oh, I was wondering if you could send me a copy of each one of the panels in my sig. I want to try to experiment with some of them. :D Thank you! Thank You Jhae! *hugs*

Um, me again.

If someone can do it, cool. I am not good at graphics.

I LOVE the "Red Sash" in Twinnie's sig. Especially since all I am is a Red Sash. :) (And she is skinny)

My only spec on my original sig was to be a "curvey redhead." I was kind of thinking a dragon, but I got that swell chick on the offsite board. Love that sig, but she is awful big. I'll take anything. I was just looking to change with the times.

:D

Okay... curvy redhead helps... :) If you want your offsite pic used, we can maybe do something with it. Can keep an eye out for a dragon too (I have no idea about dragons, so if there's a particular type of dragon... look... color... let me know). Can incorporate a few of those things into it maybe. I'll look around... try some stuff.

I wasn't ignoring you, Ursula... was just waiting on that kind of info... :)

Kyn,

What, you can't just hang out? Just stop by to fill us in, then leave again?

Jhae,

Red dragons, preferably European, not Oriental. I didn't think you were ignoring me. You all seemed to be having so much fun, I was just waiting. I couldn't, and still can't type much. :)

• 3 weeks later...

omg, Ursula, smack me... lol. After saying I didn't forget, I went and forgot, sorry... lol.

I played around today and came up with this:

ursula-sig1.jpg

If you want anything changed or something completely different, let me know. Since you said red dragon and a curvacious redhead, I ended up with the whole red, black and white theme b/c of the stuff I found to use, but if you prefer some other colors... different background... different girl or dragon... let me know. I found that girl and since she has a little red skirt on, it kind of looks like she has a red sash... lol.

Anyways, sorry again for forgetting and slacking... :)

Ooooh, Jade! She is hot! I would happily have taken the girl OR the dragon. I love it. Momma Lor, can I have her?

I did not think you were slacking. I have not been around, as I was slacking, in healing-mode. I am pretty good, now, so I should be back regularly. :)

• 2 weeks later...

*laughs* of course you can have her, silly head. I'm the Eldest, not the dictator. That's next year. ;)

*grins*

I add my two cents... she's hot enough to come close to Ursula's stature, doesn't quite make it, though. *grins* I don't think you're going to find anyone who does, but then, I'm partial to my Ursula. ;)

Archived