DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

New Sig?

UrsulaLV

I figured Jade had Kelly's taken care of... haha.

Ursula, if Lor or someone else hasn't gotten back to you, I can try something for you. I usually like the person to either have a picture they want used, or give me a really good idea of what they want (colors, fonts, name, Orgs, titles). If you want, check out the offsite Kin boards where I have a post about it. I have links with fantasy artwork I've gathered too, if you don't have a pic in mind. :)

Sorry, ya'll, but I may be operating at half-speed in the next few weeks. It might be best if I don't commit to making sigs, because I can't promise to drum up the motivation to do more than make sure ya'll aren't breaking DM with the spam-sprees. Go on, Jhae, play with Ursula's sig. Just remember it has to be as awesome as she is, no excuses. ;)

Fighting?! lol, I thought they were all snuggly... Ohh ohh, fighting off bad guys. I was thinking fighting each other... lol.

I'm not sure I've seen anything like that, but I'll glance about.

And I'll search for some pirates, Twitchy, but I can't guarantee anything right away. Starting to get flooded again, lol, and I still have to redden my hair in Kelly and Jade's pics, d'oh... >< lol

From my collection of pics, there's this one. http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j318/Jhaenara/fantasy/ladies/auburnhandwarder1.jpg Maybe a little cheesy, but it'd have to be made pretty small anyway for DM, so it'd probably look okay. Justin has dark hair, right? And does Kelly want her brown hair, or blonde like that Warder board one?

This one too... http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j318/Jhaenara/fantasy/ladies/brunetteandwarder.jpg

Redhead here, but could be easily changed... but I think I've seen this one used around here... though I dunno... http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j318/Jhaenara/fantasy/ladies/redheadandwarder1.jpg

Edit: Could always pic a guy from one and a girl from another and put them on either side of the sig or something... I dunnoz.

Okay, here's an attempt at it. I'm not sure I'm extremely happy with it. I wanted to make it more a Green theme for the newest Green, but her dress is more teal-ish (and the guy's shirt is purple), so I kind of went teal, blue, purple. Please use it if you want, but I can make another attempt if you want a different look... background... whatever...

kellyjustin1.jpg

Cool beans! I'm almost completely self taught on it, so you should have no trouble if I don't... :) If you don't already have other fonts, google for them and D/L ones you like and I can tell you how to load. Ummm, I really like brushes these days... you can find a lot of good ones on DeviantArt. Most things I found out on my own or by looking at tutorials I googled.

Archived