DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

• Community Administrator

Did I have an option for a server that wasn't full? Cause everything was full on Friday. Sunday I logged onto a heavy server and it was better but still bad. Shouldn't matter in my eyes. If the server is full you shouldn't be able to get in to ensure gameplay is good for everyone.

I have heard that graphics may be a bit better come release.

I managed to play sat and sunday, and the server I picked had a server load of Heavy. I dunno if its your internet, or mayhaps I just had a better, less 'heavy' server as you but I really didn't have lag problem like you did.

If they have that on launch, thats going to hurt there 'ratings' and potential 'wow' factor.

The Launcher its self, IMO is going to kill the game worse than anything else.

Not being able to move around anything in the UI isn't going to help any either

• 2 weeks later...

I had beta and early access. It's actually much more polished now. I didn't play the last phase of beta so don't know how much changed, but the live is smoother, in graphics, performance and gameplay.

I actually chose a server that was light in pop, and now with the game fully live, it's full :(.

Sorry, I've been too busy on ToR to reply to this.

But this is really an amazing game. If you like Star Wars and you like WoW-style MMO play, this is a game you gotta have. I love the incorporation of light/dark side alignment as well as trying to place an emphasis on story during the quests. The class quests are pretty awesome too.

Server: Lord Praven

Faction: Republic

My server has ended up one of the more populated for some reason, probably cause I'm on it. :p Friggin sucks waiting for queue, and I don't want to go on a lighter server starting a new char. Already lvl 27.

• 2 weeks later...

I love it. I think I can already say that this is the game that I will spend the most time on in the next 1-2 years. I want to play several characters through the story (and expansions). I doubt I will do much raiding or pvp, but SWTOR is worth playing for the story and scenery alone. It is HUGE. The questing is much less repetitive than in other MMOs. I think everyone who enjoy the SW universe and RPGs should give it a chance.

This is the first MMO I've ever played, and I'm hooked. Can't stop playing it (except when server maintenance happens, aka now >.<) How are you guys such a high level?? I've played for a day and a half and I'm level 15, so I suppose I'm doing alright, but I just find it hard to find quests to match my level :/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

The story was definitely not as good as KOTOR1 but I have to say I still enjoyed it

I didn't know exactly why I was going here or there half the time but honestly who cares? It's star wars! I had a lightsaber!

BTW what kind of lightsabers did you guys prefer?

In KOTOR1 if I was lightside I did 1 green and 1 purple lightsaber, if I was darkside I did 1 red and 1 purple

In KOTOR2 if I was lightside I did 1 silver and 1 viridian, if I was darkside I did double sided orange

Archived