DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Guys' Rules

Canis Rufus

OH!!! You were talking about were you started to agree BUT didn't.

Note:*Agree=

1 a : to concur in (as an opinion) : ADMIT, CONCEDE <agrees> b : to consent to as a course of action <agreed>

2 chiefly British : to settle on by common consent : ARRANGE

intransitive verb

1 : to accept or concede something (as the views or wishes of another) <agree>

2 a : to achieve or be in harmony (as of opinion, feeling, or purpose) <we> b : to get along together c : to come to terms <agree>

IE.. "Oh, but the exception to this is Weddings, Funerals, and Birthdays. You gotta skip (some of) the sports if those fall on Sunday and your presence is requested. "

See you didn't agree thats it. If you don't agree then its cool. There really isn't a gray area. Didn't mean to lose you in the details :P

By the by I was waiting for that response :wink:

I think you intended to "debate" that point not agree.

Note: *Debate

Function: verb

Inflected Form(s): de•bat•ed; de•bat•ing

Etymology: Middle English, from Anglo-French debatre, from de- + batre to beat, from Latin battuere

intransitive verb

1 obsolete : FIGHT, CONTEND2 a : to contend in words b : to discuss a question by considering opposed arguments3 : to participate in a debate

transitive verb

1 a : to argue about <the> b : to engage (an opponent) in debate

2 : to turn over in one's mind <he's still debating what to do>

But you see we have just made a major discover that may help the two genders understand each other. See ladies, Agreeing means no debating. You either do or you don't. Good work! Cadsuane. Again I am very proud of you for all your hard work. :D

*Site-Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Silly man. :roll: When dealing with women, EVERYTHING is up for debate!!! Even things we previously agreed to. Doesn't matter!!

Women's Golden Rule: We reserve the right to change our mind at any given time, no matter how illogical, irrelevant, or aggravating that may seem to members of the opposite sex.

Silly man. :roll: When dealing with women' date=' [i']EVERYTHING[/i] is up for debate!!! Even things we previously agreed to. Doesn't matter!!

Women's Golden Rule: We reserve the right to change our mind at any given time, no matter how illogical, irrelevant, or aggravating that may seem to members of the opposite sex.

Actually, this is one of the reasons I get along better with men. LOL even as a woman that trait in women bugs me. :?

Grr!!! What will I do as I won't be drinking non-alcoholic stuff?? Stupid law!

I may have to postpone my trip until I am old enough for your stupid laws...

Or you could just visit some of us cool people and drink anyway.

*drinks brew*

Archived