DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

April Fools Prank

paetric

So what are some of the best pranks you've pulled?

One of my favorites is to take a piece of clear tape and put it over the ear receiver on the office phone of someone I work with. I've seen it go as far as having phones switched out b/c they can't hear anyone when they get a call.

Okay, I've always wanted to do this. . . My stepdad is terrified of lawn gnomes, absolutely so. So it's always good fun to give him a lawn gnome (his sisters did once for Christmas). Anyways, I've always wanted to go out and buy a whole bunch and put them all over the yard, like an army of lawn gnomes stalking the house and just see his reaction when he comes home or leaves. One of these years, I tells ya! wink.gif

My brother still has his signed BC rich Stealth guitar from Chuck Schuldiner. And to the point he would have a heart attack if anything happened to it. I replaced my beaten broken stealth with his, drew the sig on it, he woke up and told him I accidentally dropped it at a gig. He passed out.

Okay, I've always wanted to do this. . . My stepdad is terrified of lawn gnomes, absolutely so. So it's always good fun to give him a lawn gnome (his sisters did once for Christmas). Anyways, I've always wanted to go out and buy a whole bunch and put them all over the yard, like an army of lawn gnomes stalking the house and just see his reaction when he comes home or leaves. One of these years, I tells ya! wink.gif

I have a friend who is otherwise calm and cool but TERRIFIED of spiders. [i am too, but nowhere near to the extent of our friend}.

We have this toy Shelob [The Big @$$ LoTR spider} that we got for christmas a few years ago.

My husband took some halloween webbing and placed shelob in the middle of it, and hung this creation just inside our front hallway.

Our friend nearly had a heart attack.

Archived