DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

DeRouge!

cosmicpanda

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I asked google "Why would I need four Justin Biebers?" and this horrific vault of teenage ...something came up. Read the comments. It's hilarious...kinda of like how a freight train charging through a herd of cows infected with Mad Cow Disease is funny. Only if those cows were actually promising young athlete politicians, and they all got along. You know what I'm trying to say here.

The beebs pants

My favourite?

Jb's girl says:

March 14, 2011 at 5:49 am

Ummm i would SOOOO let him know cuz if u runaway, scream or anything else then ur not a true beliber…………

Did you see it in there?

not a true beliber

Beliber. Belie dat.

• Club Leader

I do make the ladies scream...

(Overlords, I implore you, don't award points for the obligatory "Because yo so ugly, snap!" joke that will come after this post. It cheapens us all. Except Lily. But she does it so fine...)

Actually, having seen your pics, that wouldn't be the first thing that comes to mind for me. I was really wondering what sort of torture devices you were using and if you would share them. ;)

I do make the ladies scream...

(Overlords, I implore you, don't award points for the obligatory "Because yo so ugly, snap!" joke that will come after this post. It cheapens us all. Except Lily. But she does it so fine...)

Actually, having seen your pics, that wouldn't be the first thing that comes to mind for me. I was really wondering what sort of torture devices you were using and if you would share them. ;)

Someone give this lady some points!

And someone give me a glass of water...

To accompany that HOT DISH

I've looked into it.

Turns out you are indeed correct, and Ellen is in a same sex partnership with some exotic car dealer or something. I don't question these things.

And Lily, your are in so many of the same forums as me (ie...SG and the writers...I guess...thats so many) it should have been evident!

Revel people! Revel in the return of your Golden-Child Savior!

What the 'eff?! Dude, I totally had no idea...

I thought something was off around here, people seemed a bit overly enthusiastic about a mere newbie.

Welcome back, but seriously why bother changing your name, just because Rox did it doesn't make it cool.

>.> I was wondering at the enthusiasm too...

Would his full name then be ineedfourBiebers ? We could call him the full name when we need to speak sternly to him.

I'm totally calling him that now. Bieber it is.

Wait, what?

You're DeRouge?

I'd say welcome back or something, but this would seem to be a little redundant. The next best thing? I'll eviscerate you for me being last to know. :P

You weren't last :dry:

I stick to the theory of him being so distraught with his initial faction choice that changing factions wasn't enough and that he needed an entire DM handle change to be able to put the biggest error he ever made behind him. :P

All is well now.

Nyn

Archived