DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Star Wars Topic Showdown!!

Adella-ur bf sounds as crazy as my bfs younger brother! His brother knows almost everything about star trek (I know it's not star wars but it's still an example!) while my boyfriend can take you the make and model of every ship, sometimes the animators that worked on it and when one model of a ship is different from other places the same ship was used (comes from him being an animation major lol)

About once a month or so, my kid brother (okay, he's 30) calls to talk to my husband about some random sci fi thing or another, inevitably Star Wars comes up.

I once had to stop them from trying to Out-nerd one another.

I won: I pointed out that while I have the genetics of my brother's nerdy ways, I chose my husband.

I bet Verbal knows the most... or maybe that's just about Ewoks... hmmm...

Haha! We had a contest here in the WT a few years ago on this exact topic - Star Wars. We had to call a tie, as both Kelly and I couldn't stump each other. She then made this sig for us:

KellyVerbStarWarssig.jpg

Winner winner chicken dinner.

Who doesn't like d20??? Especially Star Wars d20!! Who doesn't like to see a Wookie running around with an Eweb?? Come on Fnorrll!! *gives him a bunch of d10's and tells him to run along*

And I would compete for the star wars title... but my geekness doesn't roll like that... though it has sampled from the star wars buffet once or twice... or more....

I bet Verbal knows the most... or maybe that's just about Ewoks... hmmm...

Haha! We had a contest here in the WT a few years ago on this exact topic - Star Wars. We had to call a tie, as both Kelly and I couldn't stump each other. She then made this sig for us:

KellyVerbStarWarssig.jpg

Winner winner chicken dinner.

Well look who finally showed up. And I remember that... *nods nods*

Archived