DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Star Wars Topic Showdown!!

I also know a fair bit as long as it isn't the kind of crap like "what model of camera was used in the orginal filiming and why was it different from the camera used in the death star sequence"

Story wise I know enough to enter a showdown.

:huh: So that's what you meant...

Ehm... how am I like Han Solo?

Oh... I don't know much about Star Wars. That should be obvious by now though. :tongue:

*Chuckles.* Who is Han Solo anyway... some kind bounty something... or what is some kind of pirate? :unsure:

The fact that there was a Star Wars topic and that it was the FIRST thing I noticed, even though it was halfway down the page probably says something about my personality lol run on sentences.

ANYWAYS. I love Star Wars. I'm addicted to the books, I swear. I've read all of the post ESB books, and some before that. Um, I also really really like the Legacy comic. Like a lot. And I like Union because it features cameos of all my favorite characters. Speaking of which, my favorite character is MR. CORRAN HORN and I feel really bad for what just happened to his kids. And Anakin Solo was my favorite Solo Brat. Poor Tahiri. And I think Jaina and Jag should just friggin' get married already.

Oops sorry was my geek showing.

I'm not going to say I know the most about Star Wars, but I will say I know a fair amount. Seen all the movies repeatedly (even though Episode II makes me cringe...), read a large amount of the books...yeah :biggrin:

Lemme tell you about my life with my boyfriend... He is always slipping in Star Wars references, even when whatever I just said had NOTHING to do with what it reminded him of. We are working on getting him a Star Wars shirt for every day of the month, he has like 15 so far. He watches the movies all the time, as often as I can stand it. He has THE COOLEST posters, even one from the release of Episode 3, and he frames all of them. He does the cool Lego models of stuff (x-wing, star destroyer, etc.), he plays every Star Wars video game even if it sucks, he has way too many books that he is now trying to push on me...

What am I forgetting? Idk, he will probably remind me of something later... I am now going to use this thread as my place to vent about my boyfriends Star Wars obsession... :biggrin:

Archived