DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Girls=Absolute Evil

Locke

So my friend showed me the back of his Semester Math Final. It read:

Friend's pencil:"Mr. Wiggins, please check my math, thank you.

v v v

Girls = Time + Money

Time = Money

Girls = Money2

Money = Root of all Evil

Girls =SquareRootofEvilSquared-1.png SquareRootofEvilSquared-1.pngSquare Root of (Evil)2

Girls = Evil =)"

Teacher's Pen:"Actually, Square Root of (Evil)2 = |Evil|. Therefore, Girls are Absolute Evil. Watch the details! =p"

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would like to point out a teensy flaw in this. The above statement indicates that Money is the root of all evil, which is incorrect. The phrase is actually: the love of money is the root of all evil.

Girls don't (necessarily) love money (though that statement depends on the girl in question). We do, however, love presents.

I have no problems with being absolutely evil. Money makes the world go round therefore Girls so! you can't live without Money...can't live without us girls.

Of course, I'm a woman, so how does that fit into your calculations, am I the epitome of evil?

We can debate this all we want, but the guys won't listen cause we are evil. We are probalby lying and twisting logic to confuse them into thinking we aren't evil so that we can catch them by surprise later.

Actually.. :P

gap-man-woman.jpg

Question: What the crap is anyone going to get for $33 at The Gap? (<--That rhymed! :biggrin:) A couple of pairs of socks maybe? Jeans? Heck no. Maybe if they were super duper on sale... At an outlet.

There is an art to shopping. I am a bargain shopper. The only thing that I will pay retail for is books and cosmetics- and even then I'll still wait for stuff to go on sale. :happy:

Archived