DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Minecraft

ValiantLovesWoT

If any of you are looking for a server to play on you are more than welcome to try the server I admin for. We are always looking for more players. The ip is hyliancraft.servegame.com or server.chaosrealm-mc.com Both of them connect to the same server for now but I believe we might be going with the chaosrealm one some day.

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

shush Nol :laugh:

i might have to get a mic finally though. so if we do all go adventuring i can just talk instead of havign to type. i like Nols idea of us all playing together on a server. woudl likely be a blast :happy:

Like I said earlier feel free to try out the server I admin for. We are a friendly server and we are always looking for more people :)

• Community Administrator

shush Nol :laugh:

i might have to get a mic finally though. so if we do all go adventuring i can just talk instead of havign to type. i like Nols idea of us all playing together on a server. woudl likely be a blast :happy:

You'd have to use a 3rd party program like vent, skype, or team speak in order to talk with a mic. it snot a built in feature with online -mc.

theres a button on the start menu of minecraft, states simply 'multiplayer' you enter in the server info in (add new server) and connect via that route.

so next paycheck i'm gonna look into getting a mic.

i dont have Skype, but i'm sure theres a free chat program on the web i could download that you guys likely have and then we can maybe use Darvicks serve or create one of our own for a team quest

:unsure:

i don't do MMos or play online liek that, but watching those guys do it looks really fun tbh. especially with you guys from DM :smile:

Skype = free on pc.

Vent/TeamSpeak is also free, but inorder for you to do anything iwth those, said server, would need to host its own team speak/ventrillo server. Skype is just a voip program... kinda like say.. msn messenger, invite people intoa confrence and bam, talkin away.

Oh I totally forgot

What kind of server is it?

Creative? Survival? Are there any mods?

It is a Survival pvp server. Though to be honest there isn't that much pvp. Uh there are a few mods but we are trying to keep it kinda vanilla. Once the new update comes out I am planning on adding towny back to the server and some kind of economy. We are leaning towards a player run shops kind of thing. If you have any suggestions feel free to message me or post them here or on our forums at www.chaosrealm-mc.com (you need the www. for some reason) Right now we have simpleclans and I think it works alright but I like towny better.

So... I just noticed your 'location' Davrick...

We could easily be neighbors...or... driving distance. :tongue:

Then, just for the hell of it, I noticed we share the same Bday. (not year)

Thats crazy.

whats even crazier. is that IRL, At work, some friends were going to put together a mine-craft server.

So... I just noticed your 'location' Davrick...

We could easily be neighbors...or... driving distance. :tongue:

Then, just for the hell of it, I noticed we share the same Bday. (not year)

Thats crazy.

whats even crazier. is that IRL, At work, some friends were going to put together a mine-craft server.

Well where do you live? Also it can be a lot of work runing a server so if you want you can tell your friends about the server I admin for.

Supposedly they had a server up and running awhile ago, something happened, it got taken down. (this was before the adventure update. probably a couple of patches before that. But post release)

And yea, I live in Central Minnesota.

Becker County. :tongue:

Supposedly they had a server up and running awhile ago, something happened, it got taken down. (this was before the adventure update. probably a couple of patches before that. But post release)

And yea, I live in Central Minnesota.

Becker County. :tongue:

Stearns for me.

Archived