DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hello everyone! I'm the new Head Clerk! :)

Jagen Sedai

I'm very excited to say I took up the mantle of Head Clerk, and I'm hoping to do a lot for this Ajah in the PSW. I believe the Gray have a lot of potential to change and influence outcomes in just about anything they put their mind to do. I'm also hoping to be able to lead well, so please support me, I will do my best! *smiles*

List of people in the Gray Ajah usergroup:

claireducky - Cetaile din Lenaara - last time RPed with that char: 2009.12.

Elgee - Esther Tremaine - last time RPed with that char: err recently

Jagen Sedai - making use of NSW Head

Lavinya - Pia Tovisen - last time RPed with that char: 2010.07.

Matalina - Alicatia Sunoma - last time RPed with that char: ?

Members removed from usergroup:

Evaida

Lyanna

Quisalas Selene

silhouette

Tigara

• 7 years later...

There are certainly active WT members, including Jagen and Matalina, but none of them are actually playing active Greys as far as I'm aware. You'll get a better response posting on the main WT boards. :smile: And welcome back, you haven't missed much in the interim.

Yes, I'm afraid I didn't stay Head Clerk for very long. The RP was completely dead at the time, or became that way, and military life got too hectic for me. Still, I'll be doing my Ajah project for the Grays soon. After I finish up the White, I might tackle the Grays next.

In that, @Lavinya, if you know of any major RP threads that the Grays did, please do post them here! I'll be adding them into a "information master thread" later on.

It's looking great! A few things caught my eye (and excuse the train of thought rambling here). Phaedra was played by Celes, not Silhouette, Celes also played Dawn. I don't remember Pia ever being in charge of the eyes and ears of the Grays, she was written specifically to be MoN. If that was changed in my absence that's pretty awesome and I'm ok with it, I may even revive her. :)

A lot of the names are familiar but I forget the handles of most their writers. Sasra was Swisstony. Faerzyne was Black/Gray and was I'm almost certain an NSW played by Silhouette as a sitter or head clerk. 

I'll try and work on my own thread too, though I think a lot of my early RPs are missing. I'll see what I can find anyway!

I got the information about Pia from her bio on the PSW Wikia; it's at the bottom. Maybe someone wrote it wrong?

I will update about Phaedra and the others; thank you! I got confused on Phaedra because I found posts written by "Guest Celes" and "silhouette" writing as Phaedra, so that was a cause of some confusion. Thank you for clearing it up.

For Faerzyne, her bio doesn't specify she is an NSW; I hope this can be confirmed.

Oh my goodness. In my defense, I've had four children since those days and baby brain never leaves. You're absolutely right - I just didn't remember because she was always in novice threads and never really played that aspect out. 

The different names could be old threads copied over from the old boards by different people maybe? It does seem all of my old posts from novice to more recent posts are gone, alas.

Don't mind my brain, you're doing an awesome job of digging these things out. :)

@Lavinya Also, I wanted to check: Was Pia ever a Sitter? Kathleen has Pia listed as a Sitter on her IC/OOC Tower Hierarchy, though I found 3 NSWs were who listed as Sitters. (Themis, controlled by Phelix), Freja and Ziya (which the last two are also on Kathleen's list.)

If you want to remain or be an IC Sitter... ask @Taymistmaybe? I have no authority to say either way, but please let me know if I made a mistake. :)

Edited by Jagen Sedai

Up to you, Lavinya. If you'd like to remain, that's fine and you're still in the Sitters usergroup as far as I know. If not, I can remove you from it. I'm sure Kat won't mind what you decide.

I think at some point when Pia was no longer MoN she became a sitter, my memory is a bit hazy. I don't want to step on toes but given it's so quiet, if it will help you out to have an active Sitter I'd be happy to keep Pia as one and an active character of mine. 

If there's other boards at all I should see besides the Gray Ajah I don't have it, just FYI.

As far as I recall only OOC Ajah Heads have access to the Hall of the Tower. So this Gray Ajah board would be the only one as far as Pia and Lavinya are concerned. If you're missing another Ajah board, let me know.

Hey @Jagen Sedai I just found an old handover doc I was given when I first became MoN, and Ferzyne Grigory was the NSW MoN character at the time. I wrote Pia to replace her. Pieces of the puzzle are slowly clicking together. I also found an ancient copy of mentors and mentees and OP scores lol. I'll see if anything else juicy falls out of my digital hoarding!

Thank you, @Lavinya! That's wonderful to hear.

I used to hoarde DM information too... until I dropped my whole harddrive in an accident in 2010 >_>

So, I had Ferzyne marked as a potential NSW, and then took the label off after 1) Her bio didn't have the label, and 2) I found A LOT of posts by silhouette as Ferzyne. If she was the MoN that would explain why I found so many. I will update her status accordingly :D

To clarify: Pia is a PC, right?

Yes, Pia is my PC :)

I have all these records from pre 2009 by the looks and not much from after. I found the welcome letter I used to send out a million years ago! As well as some very old and awful sig pics made on MS paint. *facepalm*

• Arie locked this topic