DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I HATE EVERYTHING

Naeann

Oh I also hate sitting beside someone while writing an exam for TWO HOURS who obviously has a runny nose and is in dire need of a kleenex... nothing like the incessant noise of nasal mucus being inhaled into someone's throat to aid in concentration!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I hate it when my mom drags me to my brothers graduation (BOOORING!) and when im there, grumpily playing my DS, a bird craps on me! Seriously! of all the places it could of crapped it dive-bombs ME!

On that note, i hate karma.... makes being evil boring.

Okay. I hate a lot of stuff. Be warned.

I hate it when people blow all the funny parts of movies before I get to watch them. No longer funny if I see it coming.

I hate it when my neighbors leave their dogs out in the backyard all day without checking on them.

Back when I worked at the video store, I hated it when customers would put their movie returns on the counter where we put movies that were going home with customers instead of in the return box (which was literally right behind them). I don't check in films placed on the counter. I ignore them and let them accrue daily fees.

Back when I worked at self-checkout at a Grocery store, I hated it when people told me that my job, as a self check out clerk, was stealing my job. And then proceeded to go to the red box right behind me. (that store used to have a video store).

When I was a diner waitress, I hated it when people would sit at my table for 4 hours, drink only coffee, and only leave a quarter tip. I know it might fit the percentage cost of your purchase, but you took up my table for 4 hours when I could have had other people there. I only had 3 tables.

I hated it when people would come in on Christmas day and either not tip or tip poorly.

I hate it when people look to my husband for information on history. Because I'm the one with a MA in history, his is in mythological studies.

I hate cell phones.

Archived