DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Have you been purged? Post here!

I just did a round of usergroup purges before we go to DM 8.0.  If you find your access removed to your WT boards or received an email from me letting you know you have been purged, please post here and we will get you readded to the main usergroup.

If you received a warning email from me about your inactivity at the WT and would like to avoid being purged in the next round, you may post here to let me know to keep you on the rolls.

Thanks!

Claire

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So so sorry! My husband and I bought a house rather suddenly and the amount of work needed was very much -not- two weeks. Can I still be there please? I didn't mean to be gone so long! (I didn't realize how long it was until I got the email! :o )

No worries!  That's one good thing about purges, the emails I send out remind people to come back and play!  You're re-added, hon.

Claire

Yeah ditto for me.  Got the email, don't want to be purged, but don't have time lately to post much.

I just received an email...I don't want to be purged either!

I tend to lurk a lot...

Duly noted!  Both of you are removed from the inactives list!  Thank you for getting back to me; glad to see both of you :)

Claire

Archived