DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Have you been purged? Post here!

New novices and algai information is process on Sundays by the MoA or the MoN. You will probably get an email on Sunday will your info and mentor's name. At which point your permissions will be sent in. It should be a couple days from their depending on how busy the person who does it is.

We got to remember these are real people who do it, so it doesn't always happen imediatly. ^^

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And that might be exactly what's holding things up too, Christine - if you're saying you're an oldbie, but signing up as a newbie, that's going to cause confusion. If you do want to start from scratch, no problem - but have you posted in that thread where they ask you to post?

I went to the thread that was for New Members / Returning Members and filled out the form. I joined back in 2004 and was a Green Sister, but that was a whole different culture of people and I was different too. I would rather just restart as a Novice, which is what I stated in that form. Unless of course I can't do that. But being a novice is fun!

I went to the thread that was for New Members / Returning Members and filled out the form. I joined back in 2004 and was a Green Sister, but that was a whole different culture of people and I was different too. I would rather just restart as a Novice, which is what I stated in that form. Unless of course I can't do that. But being a novice is fun!

No you are allowed to restart as a Novice ^^ It will be good since as you have pointed out, a lot has changed since then. :)

As long as you have posted in the sign up sheet google doc, and posted on the New members thread, then you will be all good.

Like I said, the same process will happen as with new members as well.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Bria, you've now been added to all the appropriate usergroups again. Shout if you need any help, though!

I'm now locking and unpinning this thread, as the "New Member? Returning Member?" can be used until we have a whole new pinned topic that combines several others.

Archived