DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

100 Questions for Nae Answered by Barm

Haxorsist

I think we all need to get to know Nae better, so let's let (let's let? really?) Barm answer some questions about the N[endless amount of vowels]nn.

Ok, the rules of the game are pretty easy. Nae can't ask questions. You have to number your questions! Dreadlords may elect one member to participate in this thread. Just kidding, but we wouldn't mind if you did anyway.

So here are some questions for you Nae (which Barm will answer).

1. Who is your favourite person?

2. Why are you so angry?

3. Why did you start calling Barm The Lone Ranger?

4. You once said "I'd like to be the ham in an ed-dragonsworn sandwich." What is it about this duo that makes you want to be crammed up in between them?

5. During the time when you experimented with crack cocaine, what was the sickest thing you ever did to get another hit?

1. Who is your favourite person?

This is the most ridiculously stupid question of all time. I'm her favourite person of course, and the fact that you even needed to ask shows that you're far too inactive on DM, and clearly fail at life.

2. Why are you so angry?

I tried asking her this once, and her rage was such that her answer was a bunch of incoherent screaming at me.

3. Why did you start calling Barm The Lone Ranger?

She started calling me what? What did I ever do to her to deserve this?

4. You once said "I'd like to be the ham in an ed-dragonsworn sandwich." What is it about this duo that makes you want to be crammed up in between them?

Damnit Hax, she's my sister. I don't want to know about her sexual fantasies. Though, in the case of those two, she may have just had a lot of lighter fluid and some matches in hand and wanted to burn them in her rage.

5. During the time when you experimented with crack cocaine, what was the sickest thing you ever did to get another hit?

She sold nude photos of you, Hax. All alone in your bedroom too, from what I understand. This did involve her sneaking around your neighborhood essentially being a paparazzi first.

6. What is your position on cap and trade?

Nae thinks it is a fundamentally flawed system, and will happily debate it with you in D&D if you so desire.

7. If a lion and a tiger both corner the same prey, who will read a book to it?

She expects her warders to, of course.

8. Why am I asking you questions instead of sleeping?

Because you desperately need to know Nae better, you'd live and breath Nae, if you could.

9. Who is Nae really?

A russian spy.

13. Is it true that Nae is a thespian in the tradition of William McGonagall?

14. When is the performance?

15. Where did Nae REALLY get her taste for Black Ajah subtlety?

16. Pick a mild psychosis, any mild psychosis?

20. When did you first realize you were completely in love with being evil?

Why did you change it?  It said When did I first realize I was completely in love with you. :P

Hax?  I outrank you so bite me.

20. When did you first realize you were completely in love with being evil?

Why did you change it?  It said When did I first realize I was completely in love with you. :P

Hax?  I outrank you so bite me.

Pandy... You promised!

Archived