DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Insanely hilarious theories (just for the fun of it)

How addicted to the Wheel of Time are you?  

80 members have voted

1. 1. How addicted to the Wheel of Time are you?

• I would rather read one of the books then go to work
    • I would rather read one of the books then go to dinner with friends
    • I would rather read one of the books then go out to a club with a HOT guy/girl
    • I DON’T HAVE A PROBLEM what is my family doing here! NO not a intervention!!
    • Whats WoT I just wanted instructions on how to mount my dragon

this is from a different thread but I thought it would go perfect here ;D

The Chosen all stared at the gathering darkness before them.  They knew the Nai'blis had been chosen.  Upon a throne a shifting blackness sat a creature unlike any other.  A silent voice pressed upon their minds not unlike the Dark Lord's own; only a shade less glorious and terrible that of their Master's.  They heard, "I have pressed my will upon the pattern since the beginning with the power given to me by the Dark Lord himself.  Now bow before me, Bela, the master of the Wheel of Time. Mu Ha Ha"

Rhuarc: Muahahha, Rand Al'Thor, now we reveal ourselves.

Amys: Yeah, we spent 13 books doing nothing but aiding the light to divert you from the true Great Lord plan.

Bair: All this forsaken and Moridin crap was just a show to keep you busy while we kept an eye on you.

Davram Bashere: Mazrim Taim is my son, him shaving was my idea.

Sorilea: And by the way, I killed Asmodean.

Demandred is Lini. Lini is always brought up as a good person so you know she's at least a darkfriend in disguise. Then we get Moirgaise's PoV when she's fleeing Caemlyn and she's always commenting on how Lini is going to live forever, was always stronger than she looks and her voice doesn't fit an old person.

Demandred escaped the Bore a few decades before the series starts and started getting into a position of power advising the queens of Andor disguised as a nurse maid.

After Rand's lovefest on Dragonmount, he obviously turned into a hippy. He Travels back to Tear, still in his coat from the Tinkers, and has a leather satchel made with the power. It's a ter'angreal that has an endless supply of forkroot. He then hitchhikes his way to Andor with Min and Aviendha, the 3 of them baked out of their gourds from smoking the forkroot. They make a pit stop in Andor and pick up Elayne, who had created a ter'angreal that allowed her to have her kids early. Elayne leaves her kids with her bodyguards and goes with Rand and the others to Tar Valon. When they arrive, Elayne get's him an audience with Egwene and the hall. They all get high too and an orgy ensues with the Warders and Aes Sedai in the Hall. In the middle of all this, Rand figures out how to win the Last Battle.

He opens a gateway to Shayol Ghul and tries to get the Dark One to get high and join in. The Dark One is so disgusted that he seals himself back up with one parting comment....

"F'ng hippies..."  XD

has anyone ever speculated that Ishy is the good guy? My theory is this, The DO is the creator he uses the TRUE POWER what he did was he split his power into 2 parts  to make the OP and the wheel of time  but when he did this he accidentally trapped himself on the other side of his creation so all he wants is to be able to get a good look at what he made ;D think of it like this say you always wanted a ant farm and you finely get one and when you go to look at the ants moving around inside you realize the sides aren't clear they are black so hes been buffing the glass trying to get it to be see through again for so long he even learned to speak ant to have some of the ants clean the glass from the inside

Mat gives the Finns an eye for Moiraine. He was so suprised at how painless the operation was that he sponsers them to open an Eye Surgery in Randland. This was integrated into the National Health Service and operations are free, much to the enjoyment of Uno, who for some reason repeatedly winks at Mat every time they meet. Myrdraal, however, as tourists from outside the Pattern, must pay the price in full, much to the dismay of Shaidar Haran, who maintains that the Surgerys' slogan "Eye for an eye" is both contradictory to the nature of the Finns work and used in contexts of racism targetting his people.

NARISHMA: Hey Rand, look what I did look what I did look what I did! I brought you Callandor. *holds out Callandor*

DARK RAND: Thats not what yo mama told me last night *snatches Callandor*

NARISHMA: My mama died last year! *starts crying*

DARK RAND: HyiiiiiiiiYAH! *stabs Narishma with Callandor*

MORIDIN: So... why did you do that... I mean... Im all for that kinda stuff, but...... youre the Dragon Reborn...... supposed to be the gooood guuuy...... a little bit wierd for you to act like that......... if I didnt know better Id say youre having some sort of emotional complex going on right now that might be a problem if you dont seek proffessional help and I-

DARK RAND: The swine said I dallied with a corpse! *looks vacant* I dont fornicate with corpses, I make them.

lol.  ;D

• 2 weeks later...

This is from Moghediens conversation with Nyneave in Tanchico about the AoL'ers travelling to other worlds.

A spaceship lands where SG is and the crew gets out wondering WTH happened to their homes and starts blasting everyone with their shocklances.

Or

The same story but they come back thru Portal Stones with the organic mighty putty to reseal the DO.

I have a theory that the line in tFoH, just before Asmodean is removed from the story, was a misprint.  Instead of reading, "You? No!", I think it was supposed to read, "Mom? No!"  Since he severed her, imagine how surprised he would be to see her over 3000 years later, and still pissed.  Sheesh, talk about holding a grudge.

I have a theory that the line in tFoH, just before Asmodean is removed from the story, was a misprint.  Instead of reading, "You? No!", I think it was supposed to read, "Mom? No!"  Since he severed her, imagine how surprised he would be to see her over 3000 years later, and still pissed.  Sheesh, talk about holding a grudge.

LOL kinda like a backwards version of Psycho I like it

Archived