DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Harry Potter Mafia Maddness <Game Over - Congrads Town & Siblings>

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[glow=blue,2,300]Class Rooms[/glow], are we ever gonna get there? :P

And my reaction to Player's character is pretty much what Tigs said:

Player, that was the worst defense I have ever seen...wait, don't lynch me, I have a role but I have to catch up first?  What did you think people were gonna do?  :D

:D

Yay, I'm home now, so I can finally reread everything....which I will do tonight even though I'm lazy...eventually... >.>

[glow=limegreen,2,300]Explore the castle!![/glow]

*sighs* As Harry, I'm a bit sad Moody's gone. As Boopsy... well... not much difference.

Off to choose someone to watch tonight. *goes get his cloak*

[glow=blue,2,300]Class Rooms[/glow], are we ever gonna get there? :P

And my reaction to Player's character is pretty much what Tigs said:

Player, that was the worst defense I have ever seen...wait, don't lynch me, I have a role but I have to catch up first?  What did you think people were gonna do?   :D

+1

And I agree, let's hit those [glow=blue,2,300]Classrooms[/glow]!!

Sorry guys i havent been around much. I have class from 9-5 so i dont get on until i get home around 7. It'll be for about 3 1/2 weeks. So its not that bad. Just trying to get back into the swing of DM being up lol.

[glow=blue,2,300]Classroom[/glow]

It's not because I'm innocent and I post more than average, that I know everything.

???  Can you clarify?  That comment doesn't make sense to me! 

I've just noticed something . . . Boopsy, aka Harry Potter, is showing up as a Night 3 Dementor Kill and doesn't show up on the list of active players.  But we saw him rescued by Dumbledore and he is still here posting.  Is this an error or a PAFO?

LOL!  A reived player . . . that is a funny typo!

I guess I just missed the Revived Player list; I was just looking at the Active Player list.  Whew!

It's not because I'm innocent and I post more than average, that I know everything.

???  Can you clarify?  That comment doesn't make sense to me! 

Check out the first page: the last three days, I made the first vote of the bandwagon. For the last day, the first vote after the time-out. You believe me too much

I got the bandwagon part, Thorum . . . the part that didn't make sense was the "It's not because I'm innocent and I post more than average, that I know everything" comment.

Never mind, Thorum!  It's how you said it "It's NOT because I'm innocent" for starters . . . Plus the whole thing is a sentence fragment since it doesn't have a verb.  Not that I'm trying to be the grammar police, I was just trying to make sense of the statement.  ;D

Verbal, we'll miss you! Have a great weekend, a wonderful 4th, and stay safe!  Watch out for crazy drunk drivers; our Scouts had experience with some on the way home from resident camp last night . . .  >:(

Archived