DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Harry Potter Mafia Maddness <Game Over - Congrads Town & Siblings>

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[glow=purple,2,300]forbidden forest[/glow]

so Boopsy I would like to hear what you have to say. As for him being recruited (Harry that is) I can't see it, motlee gave innocent for Harry too, unless there really is something wrong with the results she is getting!

Thorum looks like a good bet to me

What's a Town-aligned Demi-God?  ???

And I thought for sure that Pete would flip Cornelius Fudge! The only way I can see him being Town but still 'scum' is that instead of the Ministry Team being a mafia team, they are a recruiting mason team. Masons are usually Town. That explains him flipping Town, but apparently still not good for the Town. However, it doesnt explain the NK. Masons usually dont have NKs. But, I guess in this case, masons could?  ??? Someone wanna help me here?

[glow=purple,2,300]Forbidden Forrest[/glow]

Wow, I checked in yesterday and come back today and somebody died, came back to life, pointed the FOS at someone, and got them lynched.  Damn work...

I am VERY interested in hearing Boopsy's "theory" of how this came about. I don't think that a framer excuse would cut it right now as a framer just makes your alignment opposite when viewed.  I don't believe it can cause someone to see something that you didn't do.  However, this is Red we are talking about so, it's untelling  :P

Wha...?? *jaw drops* HOW DID THIS HAPPEN???

Pete targetted me, I died. How else can this be explained?? *eyes Red*

I think I need to go away now... and... mourn or something. *hangs head* I have no idea how this happened. I really don't. At all. *sighs* Feel free to lynch me.

don't blame me, blame the game mechanics .... oh wait ... i created the game mechanics *cackles evilly*

Deadline

Monday, June 21st @ 6pm CST or when all Night Actions have been recieved

Classrooms - 3

Forbidden Forest - 6

Wait - does anyone have a response to my theory? I dont think Boopsy was wrong, I just think it's a Mason thing. Kingsley could've been recruited by the masons and been the one to send in the Night Action in the absence of Umbridge.

No? o_O

The exact mechanics of my role is that I target someone, he dies, I get the first person who targetted him.

I guess Pete and I were just unlucky in the sense I checked on myself when i was NKed. And he HAD targetted me. But while he was first he wasn't the only one. I'm sorry guys. I messed up. And the mafia are probably laughing now.

What a great Harry potter I make. *lol* So sorry bro. So very sorry. Odd how your Roleblocking didn't work on me tho. Also, I'm curious to know... in this game, if someone got recruited into Mafia, would their character be changed? Like in Min's Disney game, newly recrutied Mafias were given new characters (Dwarves). But in other games they just changed alignments. I'm just asking this coz... well... I don't wanna cause any more trouble, but how can we be sure Pete wasn't mafia? Since Red doesn't reveal alignments on death? I don't know. Just seems like an AWFUL coincidence. AWFUL.

I'm not Mafia tho. I just think I was unlucky. AND THERE I THOUGHT I WAS LUCKY GETTING PETE. *rolls eyes* Red. Evilness. EVILNESS.

Masons are town-aligned, but then how would be 'scum?' I'm not sure I understand that theory.

A couple different possibilities here. There could be something wrong with mottlee's readings. Or - just thought I should point it out - it is possible that Harry Potter died innocent but somehow came back mafia.

I don't actually believe that; I think Boopsy was sincere about thinking Pete had nightkilled him. But we shouldn't discount any possibilties.

Oh, and [glow=blue,2,300]Class rooms[/glow]. I want to go to DADA class, gosh darn it! ;D

Deadline

Monday, June 21st @ 6pm CST or when all Night Actions have been recieved

Classrooms - 4

Forbidden Forest - 6

i've added Kingsly's lynch post to the final day 4 vote count as well as the Scene post below the OP for any that wish to read it :)

Okay, time to organize some suspicions thoughts here....(random ordering)

Thorum: Likely recruiting victim for mafia. (if one is in existence)

Player/Pankhuri: Part of Aemon gambits?

Verbal: On Aemon's suspicious list. (WIFOM FTW >.<)

Um, who else?  Anyone?  Like to add their suspicions + basic generalizations? 

Archived