DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Harry Potter Mafia Maddness <Game Over - Congrads Town & Siblings>

I bet he loves it too.

I've had two of my four wisdom teeth taken out recently... because the dentist refused to take them all out at once :(  So I've had the two removed in separate appointments. The first one went relatively well and the tooth came out whole and quick. There was pain to be sure, but no swelling. The second one, though, was a lot more complicated. It was situated in a really weird position that made it hard for the evil dentist to get to so she had to break it off in pieces, resulting in a piece going down my throat and me not really feeling it cause of the anesthesia. So, I spent the rest of the day having the best time ever in the emergency room, being examined and X-rayed to rule out the fragment being stuck in my throat and spending a week and some till I could swallow properly (No dirty jokes :P).

Well, at least it's only 2 more to go. But I suppose it was worth it so far >.>

Nyn

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wisdom teeth- I had all 4 of mine pulled when I was 27 and the meds they gave me didn't do jack. I had to sleep sitting up, because when I laid down the blood would make my jaw swell and cause exruciating agony. I stopped taking the prescription meds and switched to Ibuprofen. Ibuprofen saved my life. And don't get me started on my root canal!

Som1else- I think he's top choice right now unless he gives us something more to go on. He could be hinting at Colin Creevy (as others have mentioned) or he could have just been playing around (hence throwing darts at the picture) or he could be trying to tell us something completely different. The thin is, I don't trust him right now and probably won't until he clarifies what he's hinting at.

I had an experience similar to Nyn's.  Being a friend of the family, my dentist at the time was kind enough to remove mine so it wouldn't cost me as much money (any other dentist would have sent me to an oral surgeon).  He would only remove 2 at a time, though.  First two went okay (left side, top and bottom).  I must say, I'm glad he did those first because had he done the right side first I might never have gone back!  Of course, that's probably why he did that side first.

On the bottom right side, the wisdom tooth was impacted and underneath the bone.  So Pete (not dragonsworn, BTW!) had to cut the gum, grind back the bone and try to get the tooth out.  The tooth ended up breaking/shattering.  He then had to suture the hole.  He was pretty sure he got all the debris out but I was on antibiotics just in case, and I had to go back a few time so he could make sure I wasn't getting a dry socket.

The top right tooth wasn't so hard, though it did break into several pieces as he removed it.

Did I mention, I had all 4 teeth out using just Novacaine?  :o When the Novacaine wore off on that right side, I wanted someone to just shoot me!  The pain meds made me so loopy I couldn't walk but they barely touched the pain.  *shudder*

Coming soon!  Dental Mafia!!  Clear the Cavities!!

Finder - Dental Floss

Healer - Toothbrush

Vigilante - Listerine

Mafia - Cavity Goon, Cavity Godfather

Don't let the Cavity Mafia pull your wisdom teeth out!

Wisdom teeth- I had all 4 of mine pulled when I was 27 and the meds they gave me didn't do jack. I had to sleep sitting up, because when I laid down the blood would make my jaw swell and cause exruciating agony. I stopped taking the prescription meds and switched to Ibuprofen. Ibuprofen saved my life. And don't get me started on my root canal!

Som1else- I think he's top choice right now unless he gives us something more to go on. He could be hinting at Colin Creevy (as others have mentioned) or he could have just been playing around (hence throwing darts at the picture) or he could be trying to tell us something completely different. The thin is, I don't trust him right now and probably won't until he clarifies what he's hinting at.

OK want more info? Yes some people have guessed my character right, some people have also guessed I am rita skeeter that is not true. I said I was throwing darts at the picture b/c I acctually thought boopsy was mafia. I'll post later but have to leave right now because my drivers ed starts in 5 minutes

@Mynd--I would so play that game, it sounds like fun! ;D

@Wisdom teeth discussion--Thanks for the tips, advice, and reassurance! :D I'm probably not going to get them out till at least the 20th, because if I do it sooner I'll have to cancel my trip to Utah. When I do have surgery, they're all coming out at the same time and I think they're actually going to put me under. That'll be a first for me. :D In the meantime I stocked up on ibuprofen and naproxen sodium. Those are my go-to painkillers for normal pain as well as excruciating pain. I can't wait to get them out, though. ;)

Also, wow, those are some crazy wisdom teeth stories! :o I'm glad everything turned out all right in the end, but man, I'm hoping for a relatively smooth surgery/recovery. :D

@Som1--regardless of who you're claiming, though, the fact remains that if people don't think you're doing  much or any good for the town, they're not going to particularly want to believe you or keep you in the game.

dude you should run that as a mini mafia over in the OG!!!

i'm sure you could fit Novicane in there too ;)

okay, the Deadline has past; it is Now Dawn Phase and i'm offically locking the thread; it will be unlocked once all replys to Night Actions have been sent by us lovely mods, which should be some time tonight.

as per your choices, Day 2 will begin in Hogwarts Great Hall *grins*

He hurried his steps to catch the rule breaker, mumbling to himself a prayer that it wasn’t his brothers Fred & George.  Percy couldn’t remember how many times he had caught those two out of bed and up to know good.  A high-pitched cold chuckle greeted him as he rounded the corner into a unnervingly pitch black corridor; as the hair stood up on the back of his neck, Percy swallowed to keep his voice from expressing the far he was suddenly feeling.

“Now I know you’re down here, so there’s no use hiding.  You’re out of bounds, no students are allowed out of their beds at this hour; show yourself now and I won’t give you a detention.”

The cold chuckle echoed in the air around Percy again, a high pitched voice hissed from the darkness.

“Then it’s a good thing I’m not a student Percy Weasley.”

Percy’s heart thumped loudly in his ears as the owner of the voice stepped calmly and arrogantly into the light; stark terror rooted Percy to the spot as his eyes met unblinking red ones, Voldemort flicked his wand casually as a cruel smile graced his thin white lips.

“Avada Kedavera.”

The green light of the killing curse glinted off the prefect badge as Percy feel limply to the ground; his mouth parted slightly from the beginnings of a scream that would never come and terror still showing in his now lifeless eyes.

Aust, Percy Weasley has been Night Killed

Felix Exam; Question 1  Please PM me (Red) your answers.

List, in proper order, the tasks that guarded the Sorcerers’ Stone and who supplied them?

Deadline

Wed June, 9th @ 2pm CST; 36 alive, 19 to lynch

Vote Count

no vote(36): Meesh, Amadine, Wombat, Bela, Elli, Mottlee, Marta, Som1, Thorum, Krak, Mynd, Dar, Lia, Aemon, Pete, Nae, Adella, Talya, Tigs, Pookie, Player, Verbal, Dah, Pank, Wolfie, Alanna, Locke, Charis, Blig Blog, Jeran, Danya, Rose, Nyn, rojano, Taei, Crusher

*taps chin*  some how i regret not having a giant fualty Cauldren fall on his head though.

oh i also forgot the Felix Question. I've added it to the death scene post, so re-check it and PM your answers.  i will only post it there.

Percy could've had a miller role for being a big Ministry supporter. But my thinking is that he would be aligned as Town b/c in the end he did come around and helped fight against Voldie-poo.

I sent in my Feliz answers! I hope I receive an O.  ;)

Percy was one of those annoying kids from school who got perfect grades and never understood why anyone wouldn't want to be best friends with their professors. He worked for the Ministry after school, under Fudge, and did some crazy stupid stuff but nothing evil. He thought Harry and DD were liars about Voldy coming back and went against his family for believing Harry.

So, not bad, just follows the rules TOO much sometimes.

Also, I can't send pms from my phone but I will answer the question as soon as I am home from work :)

Archived