DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hi, another new warder novice here

Taymist

Hi everyone,

I see some familiar names around the place. Looking forward to getting to know more. I've sent my email and posted at the Warder's Guild. Also checked out the off-site pages. So, basically just saying hi. :) If there's anything else I need to do please tell me.

P.S. Spelling, punctuation and grammar all present and correct, :wink: just so I don't upset Mother.

Tay...have you emailed the MoNster to say you are a new member?? If not, do so, though I can't remember her email address! Just check the sticky at the top of these boards! And your mentor will probably be Horn or myself...

Hi Corki, thanks, I did email Lor the very first day Horn dragged me in here. Haven't had a response so far and its been well over a week now. Just browsing about meantime really. As Raijin says, there are a few of us just joined.

Ah, Taymist, it appears that I am your mentor...I don't know whether that is a good thing or not, considering my dire raising record! lol! 1 to der'manshima, and one to manshima out of about 20 odd mintees! I hope you will buck this trend!

I will try and send an email about what to do here at the White Tower before I move into my house in London, but if not, I will do it as soon as I get my (hopefully fixed) laptop set up in London with some nice speedy internet!

For now, have fun, and ask me any queries you may have!

I have a question, Corks!

Um...

oops, forgot what it was. *smirks* I'll try to remember later and pester you relentlessly until I get answers. ;)

Plus, Taymist is going to be a Der'. If he's not, then I'll start hunting the wolfies for his pelt 'til he does (not really but it sounds like a good threat, doesn't it?).

Hey Corki that's fine, just read my email from Lor about it. If I think of anything I'll be sure to ask.

*checks all her relevant parts are attached*

Ummm, Lor... that HE that you're gonna go hunting for at the wolfies is a SHE !! *chuckles*

I know the names can be misleading. :P

And I have every intention of sticking about and getting raised. No worries there. :)

• 2 weeks later...

:shock: Sorry 'bout that, Tay! I won't make that mistake again, I swear it!

As for Kyn, he's on a weird schedule and I haven't heard much from him, lately. *mutters* Just don't get me started about wandering warders, m'kay? Even mine needs a dose of fly paper...

Archived