DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Lord of the Rings - The One Ring - Mafia DAY 6

Talya

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think that a lynch on adella might prove more useful for information than a lynch on mynd. If we lynch mynd we have no suspects. Where as if we lynch adella we have meesh(and to a smaller degree ed). A lynch on meesh wouldnt yield as much info either. So im gonna vote [glow=red,2,300]adella[/glow]

Don't have the time to post much, glad he said the same thing I was thinking,[glow=red,2,300]Adella[/glow]

[glow=blue,2,300]Bree[/glow]

YOU HAVE MY RING!!!! PRECIOUS and all that...

I pretty much have made a full reveal within the confines of what I am allowed to do without risk of mod kill.  While I hate to lynch an innocent, it might perhaps prove my own and, sorry Adella, for the town this time, keeping me alive is probably a better thing in this game. 

Thorum, have you not been paying attention?  Those of you who have played with me before should have picked up on my hints waaaaay early in this game.  I think Thorum's vote on me is simply stubborn, while others are mistaking PR's and so fourth for actual babbling.

So yeah..GIMME BACK MY RING and what have you.....but Boromir, you will not have been lynched in vain!

[glow=red,2,300]

unvote

Adella[/glow]

Boromir eh? I'm not voting for my dumba** of a brother (a catapult? really?)

[glow=red,2,300]unvote Adella[/glow]

Maybe tonight I can do a reread and see who I'd actually liked to vote for. I'm still more inclined to believe Mynd is town rather than mafia, even with all of the annoying Ring business.

I think that a lynch on Adella would be more beneficial either way.

I would like to hear from Meesh since we are doing her dirty work, Mynd's PR or whatever is just very annoying (sorry Mynd  :-*) So I'm sorry Adella sweetie, I still love you!

[glow=red,2,300]unvote[/glow] Just in case

[glow=red,2,300]Adella[/glow]

Yes, I do have a lot going on in real life, right now I have had a slow day (no work) and had a fairly good night's sleep last night so I'm feeling up to posting a bit, just so you guys know I'm not just trying to get out of explaining myself or anything.  I really do have a lot on my mind right now.  :-\

All I can say is that Adella needs to be lynched and that I know she does, because she is mafia, and anyone who tells you differently is trying to mislead you and distract you from what you need to be doing.  If she turns up innocent, fine, I'm clearly not fit to be in the game and you can feel free to lynch me, but I am staking my life on her being scum, and I'm pretty sure no one would do that unless they were totally sure what they were doing was right.

This is good for us, folks, we need to start the purging now.

Here is the funny thing, Meesh.  I don't doubt you (even though you STOLE MY RING!) but I do have to say that my read on Adella was quite the contrary.  Not saying that one of us is lying but more so one of us had a mis-read.  I am beginning to suspect that a certain PRECIOUS piece of jewelry that I had with me might have also influenced my read, but I think AemonKitten can confirm that my other read was true. 

There are apparently influences in this game beyond that of a normal mafia.  The Ring is powerful, and I am half the player now as I was before.  Still, if my powers be true, what I saw in Adella's heart is honest and true.  She is innocent, at least that's what I was told. 

And yet, we must lunch her because she will determine which one of us is playing falsey falshood. 

Btw, Meesh....at this point, it might be in your best interest to hint at your character.  It is illegal for us to outright reveal, but it might make more sense to us if you hint.  Make sense?

oh yeah and....um...GIMME BACK MY RING!

*nods*

Lynching Adella will indeed prove good to us in this game, since it'll definitely give everyone a better idea of who to trust.

Of course you only brought up the fact that you saw Adella is innocent after I accused her of being scum (she is!), so I'm inclined to think perhaps even if she were to flip innocent that you might be mafia trying to clear your name.

It's certainly suspicious that you would even want to contradict someone like me, who has ways of knowing things, like the fact that only one of my sons is awesome and the other one is not.

However, you do, yet, seem to ring true to me, since you hinted at knowing the hearts of two others before I brought up Adella, and since you have seemed to be rather helpful during our journey thus far.

Adella's lynch will help us all proceed further, even if I should somehow prove to be wrong.

DAY 2 VOTE:

Adella: (9) Meesh Lia Aemon Locke Led Millon Mynd Tigs MCS

Mynd: (5) Aemon Thorkin Thorum Player Elli Marta

Marta: (1) Adella

Som1else: (0) Mynd

Not Voting: TMD, Ed Amadine, Charis, Lia, Pookie, Talm, Bliggy, efrit, David Hermes, Som1

Votes for Bree:(18) Ellianora TheMasterDude Locke mmeeshal LedZepMan aemonkristen ed2funy ThorkinBarrimore Amadine MCS Charis al'Aslan Pookie Marta Sedai Blig Blog Millon Mynd Adella

Votes For The East Road:(4) dapianoplay3r Lia Tigs Thorum

It didn't take long before you came to a decision. To bree it was going to be. Off you went and after some minor altercation with an over zealous gate watchman you get into the gates and without further discussion you all head for the Prancing Pony and settle down for a half...and it comes in Pints ;D

DAY IS NOW OVER. THERE HAS BEEN NO LYNCH.

IT IS NIGHT.

ALL NIGHT ACTIONS BY THUSRDAY 8PM GMT

Agreed with Pookie, apparently we lose time while having a PINT!  Wait, it comes in pints?!

I have an idea who I will target tonight, not tellin as to not give this person a target on his/her back; but it will be someone we have mentioned quite a bit lately.   

Ahhhh, it feels so good to be myself again!!

Anyways, here is what I see:

Adella - innocent, but might have a Wormtounge whispering in her ear! (I was wrong about Boromir!)

AeomonKitten - innocent, ageless face with an old soul. Not a vulcan. 

Liathiana - innocent, always crying to daddy about his brother being the favorite

Meesh - questionable alignment, not the rightful ruler of Gondor but thinks she is. 

Mynd - innocent, busy pouring water while looking at Frodo, no longer tempted by the ring, and was the only redeeming part of Indiana Jones 4!

Hope this helps.  I think we should probably keep our thoughts scarce for the rest of the night as to not give the mafia any ideas.  Healer(s) should have a pretty good idea of who to protect tonight.

I hate to be a mafia during this phase, so many possible night kills, and you only get one.  Who do you believe?  Me? Meesh?  What if we are both bluffing? Two finders in a game?  Maybe more?  Who are we gonna choose??

...and what about that catapult? Eh?  The Eye of Sauron would NEVER see that coming!

Um, wow.  First of all, I think Borimir's idea is great, and we should all go along with it.... :D

Okay, so those character clue reveals do definitely indeed help, though, yeah, Meesh could still definitely be either way.  Hard to say.  Too bad we couldn't get any info from a lynch as the Day seemingly ended early.  

As for the Adella view's, it's ALSO hard to say which one is subverted.  The Plantir doesn't really seem all that trust worthy....but who knows.

And off to the Prancing Pony! :D

Archived