DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Lord of the Rings - The One Ring - Mafia DAY 6

Talya

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oops, maybe if someone hadn't STOLEN MY RING I would have remembered to post THIS!!!!

http://www.alldigitalradio.com/?q=station/archives/1327

And yes, MyndJack Radio is kick awesome!!  We are about to begin MyndJack Radio Idol, where DM's own QUIBBY is entering!!  Gonna be EPIC!

Oh and Amadine has the ring!!!! I KNOW IT!!! GIVE IT BACK!! MY PRECIOUS!

It is? Oh... >_> Never mind. Sorry Mynd.  :P But, all the rest of your ramblings ARE seriously deranged.  ;D

I'm actually more inclined to vote for Mynd. I'm not sure all this talking and madness is actually pointing towards him being Town. But, hell, he has me all kinds of confused. Day 1 he was annoying. Day 2 he's downright entertaining. Who knows what the next day will bring? I'll hold off my vote for now.

I'm afraid of Bree, but in the interest of reaching a majority...

[glow=blue,2,300]Bree[/glow]

The folks who haven't posted in day 2, followed by how many posts in the first cycle for each:

MCS 2 posts (Hasn't been online since day dawned and said in his game thread that he has something going on irl)

Blig Blog 6 posts

Millon 13 posts

David 1 post (Hasn't been online in 6 days)

Som1else 11 posts

I expect a few of these will drop by soon based on the first cycle's posting.  I just looked at who hadn't posted day 2 because wading back 8 pages to make that list and then looking at recent posts for 5 people was a heck of a lot easier than trying to wade through 50 pages and tally numbers for 26 people.  :P

I'm actually more inclined to vote for Mynd. I'm not sure all this talking and madness is actually pointing towards him being Town. But, hell, he has me all kinds of confused. Day 1 he was annoying. Day 2 he's downright entertaining. Who knows what the next day will bring? I'll hold off my vote for now.

If Adella flips scum, you realize you look very scummy?

If Adella flips scum, you realize you look very scummy?

Why? Just b/c I said I'd vote for Mynd? I never said I wouldnt vote for Adella. I havent agreed or disagreed with anyone's assessment on her.

Alright you RING MISERS!  A few things to chew on before we head into this fine Tuesday...

1) Give me back MY RING!!! It's MINE!! I found it and it belongs to me, as I belong to IT!!!

2) No one wastes a night kill one one who they think will get himself lynched in the morning!

3) I am half the person I used to be with the Ring.

4) I am quite positive that Adella's heart is true and honest, as with Aemon.

5) The RING!!! ITS MINE!!! MY PRECIOUS!!!!

So, while I sit here waiting for you THIEVES to give me back my RING, I will leave you all to discuss this information now that enough people have chimed in.  I am fixing to switch to Meesh, but something just isn't right about the lack of evidence in her push on Adella.  Thoughts?

4) I am quite positive that Adella's heart is true and honest, as with Aemon.

Wow. This honestly surprised me coming from Mynd. Although I agree, but still, I really thought nothing would sway him.

I also agree about Meesh, but I want to hear if she really did do a half reveal before changing my vote.

When people blame offline issues for why they can't defend themselves or play the game it is one of three things.....

1) They really do have a lot going on and Mafia is the last thing they need to deal with.

2) Its a conveinent way to mulligan your way out of defending your own actions in a mafia game.

3) You have my RING and you want to keep it all to yourself!!!! MY PRECIOUS RING!

Knowing Meesh, I am inclined to believe the first option; however, the situation as it stands is she pushed really hard on Adella with very little to back it up, while I sit back knowing the things that I do about two very charming people.  Lia joining in was curious, but I've played with Lia before and...well alright that was pretty scummy.  So, is it Meesh then?  Adella?  Thoughts? 

Oh, and this....

catapult1id2no.gif

.....and GIVE ME BACK MY RING YOU....YOU....HOOLIGANS!!! THIEVES!! SCOUNDRELS!!! PICKPOCKETS!!!

First of all.. THAT WAS SO FUNNY!!!! :D

Anywhoo, if Meesh really did do a half claim, then she is scum, because I am town, and if she is claiming I am scum due to a finder ability, then she is one of two things: 1) She is a scummy scum bag, or 2) She is a finder and I was framed.

Honestly, I don't see a claim, but think she is trying to gun for a townie who was picked on a bit on day 1, so I am totally willing to move my vote to her.

I however still don't totally believe Mynd is town, I am still torn.

That was awesome, Mynd!

Here's what we have: Meesh has made a half-reveal that she viewed Adella and Adella is scum. My nd has made a half-reveal that he viewed 2 people, me and Adella, and we are innocent.

There is no way that a framer could come into this. What we have to ddetermine is which one is lying. Meesh has never confirmed her half-reveal. She is really just saying "Trust me. I know." I still think we should go through with the Lynch on Adella. It will give us the most information. If she is innocent, Meesh lied. If she is scum, Mynd lied.

And... [glow=red,2,300]Mynd[/glow], because I think he is gone nuts :P

No, really, I have no idea why is he insisting so much on this give me back my ring thing, but I might have missed the explanation somewhere in the last 10 pages... It gives me the creeps, and I think he actually want to get lynched. So, I'll do him a favor, and if it turns out he has some sort of protection (maybe the RING), it will be an interesting thing to see :D

I think that a lynch on adella might prove more useful for information than a lynch on mynd. If we lynch mynd we have no suspects. Where as if we lynch adella we have meesh(and to a smaller degree ed). A lynch on meesh wouldnt yield as much info either. So im gonna vote [glow=red,2,300]adella[/glow]

Archived