DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Lord of the Rings - The One Ring - Mafia DAY 6

Talya

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not only that Some1 but I think it's important to realize

that there is a chance of a Mynd Trap..sorry for the pun.

I think he's trying to lure people in with elaborate accusations

and whatnot. Very easy to point the finger someone else.

I wouldn't think anyone would knowingly let themselves fall

into that kind of routine game play. That is foolish if

they do. A lot of these people have played with him a LOT

of times and that would be like playing poker the same way.

Your friends would know your tells inside and out.

so are you accusing him of being scum when he saidhe thought you were'nt, Mynd is geting overlly defensive and im nearly certain he is scum

First, I didn't accuse him of being scum.  Second, him saying he doesn't think I'm scum has nothing to do with his own alignment.  Thirdly, there is nothing defensive about asking someone who calls your technique weak to clarify what he means....but nice try anyway.  Of course, you want the heat off you. 

Hear that?  That's Some1else NOM NOM NOMing on some juicy bait.  Som1else is our target, friends.  He fell for it.  Those of us still alive in the morning, we got us a Scummy McScummerson!

Second, him saying he doesn't think I'm scum has nothing to do with his own alignment.    

So, Adella just pointing out how she understands me, Marta, and Ama (?) gets us her alignment, and our alignments?

Ok...interesting.

Second, him saying he doesn't think I'm scum has nothing to do with his own alignment.    

So, Adella just pointing out how she understands me, Marta, and Ama (?) gets us her alignment, and our alignments?

Ok...interesting.

No, but what reason does she have to defend either of you?  You have to admit, she went out of her way there.

Still, Some1Else took the bait. I wasn't sure it would be him...but its all well enough.  Lynch Some1Else in the morning, whether im alive or not, and you will have your answer.

I would say out of the way normally. If I didn't know that is how she is. Heck, I am all for not defending someone in mafia, but that is what she does.

(until she learns better >:( :P :D).

As for Som...we will look at him. :P Not going to lynch/vote for someone just because someone told me to.

There's also the case of his bandwagon vote on Al Jenn Day 1. 

But anyway, at the moment, I don't know who to vote for with such split suspicions.  Well, wait to see what night and morning brings. (game wise)

I still dont understand what the trap was.....any one wanna clarify

lol. I was making a play on words. Mynd Trap (like the song from

The Rocky Horror Picture Show) and the fact that I thought that

Myndrunner is baiting Some1else into doing something.

Ok...interesting.

No, but what reason does she have to defend either of you?  You have to admit, she went out of her way there.

Still, Some1Else took the bait. I wasn't sure it would be him...but its all well enough.  Lynch Some1Else in the morning, whether im alive or not, and you will have your answer.

Hmm.. Okay, so I am still not getting how understanding someone is defending them. I still only see me defending Ed, cause I agreed with him about you Mynd.

And btw, I am online with too much free time on my hands, thus anything I have to say about anything gets said.. Too bad, so sad.. :P

And where exactly is everyone else? I have to somehow make

time now with the new job and everything. Notice how

everyone that was in the forefront is now waiting on the

sidelines. Eddie is laughing cuz I think that he thinks he

has me pegged but I wouldn't count on that, Mr. Greenjeans.  :D

This may be my first rodeo but I do have a degree in Psychology.

Hehehe. I get paid to mess with peoples' minds.

Myndrunner has been pretty agressive for the whole 40+ pages

as well as Eddie so things are getting interesting. And yes, I've

read all those pages. This game is going to drag on...there is a

LOT of good players. Hard to tell.

THERE ARE STILL NIGHT ACTIONS THAT NEED TO BE SENT IN..

CAN EVERYONE CHECK THEIR PM'S TO SEE IF THEY HAVE A NIGHT ACTION AND ALSO PLEASE READ YOUR PM SO YOU DON NOT SEND IN THE WRONG INFORMATION.

THANK YOU

Archived