DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

New, Just signed up!

Karasayl

Hi everyone, Karasayl the extremly fresh forum noob here. Just came across the group and signed up. Seems like a THE place to be here on DM!  8)

I just thought I'd introduce myself. I'm 27, living in the Washington DC area.

Been a WoT fan for ages, and excited to meet people with similar interests and some new friends.

Hello again Karasayl, I am glad to see you found us here. I saw your post on the DM main welcome page, but I would also like to welcome you to the White Tower Social Group. It is still a pretty big place even though its is just a place within DM. People are really nice here so feel free to ask questions!

Thanks Kathleen, so nice to hear from you again! I'm still navigating the forums, so I'm will assuredly have some questions. I did see theres a trainning forum once a month one must sign up for, but the link didn't seem to work for me. Will another start sometime soon? Im bout to enlist in the military so hoping to get trainning out of the way so that I dont have to wait a long time to miss all the fun.

There is one mandatory class,  The White Tower and the DM World. It is a bimonthly class, the April one is just finishing and there will be another starting in June.

You also have to take another class of your choice, they are put on by Accepted or Full Aes Sedia when ever they feel like doing them, and there is a wide variety. I did the Sudoku class and there is a cooking class right now. They all go up in the Lecture Hall part of the WT. You can do any that are starting you just have to sign up (and they start randomly because its whatever the person decides to teach, whenever they decide to teach it..after it gets the go ahead from the people who need to OK it).

And there are events going on all the time to get involved in (for another raising requirement) The good thing about this being a social group is that even as a novice you can still interact with full Aes Sedai and do everything you would as a full sister or brother. You can't channel but as far as I know you aren't restricted from posting anywhere.

Hello Kara! Ceade Mile Failte'!! My name is Millon, and I am a Manshima paetitioning for the Me'Arearth Warder Disc. It's a pleasue to meet someone who is actually in my time zone for once haha. Buffalo, N.Y. If there is ever need or you have a question you think I might be able to help with please feel free to IM me and I'll see what I can do. Have fun and be sure to stop by the Warder yards and say hi. You have GOT to meet Bob. He's awesome!

• Club Leader

Welcome to the WT, Karasayl! I'm Lily, the Green Liason Officer. I know you're on the Warder path, but if you have any questions about the Greens, I'm the one to ask. Also, please stop by the Ajah and say hi when you get board access. We love visitors!

Welcome, Karasayl!  I'm Daruya, the Head of the Blue Ajah. 

Bob, BTW, is our moat monster.  He lives in the moat around the Warder's Yard.  Don't get too friendly with Bob, though, or you'll make Verbal jealous . . . ;D  LOL!

Anyway, once you have all your permissions to where you can see and post in the various Ajah and Disc boards, be sure to make the rounds and introduce yourself!  We all love aspies (short for aspirants) and each Ajah and Disc is sure to have unique . . . surprises . . . for any aspie that ventures into their domains.  ;)

We look forward to having you visit us in the Blue Ajah!

Archived