DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

That Secret Idea You Have That You Really Want To Happen, But Won't

Luckers

Rand is fighting the DO, is down and near death, when suddenly, he is rescued by a tall figure in the distance - Lews Therin.  The two dragons then destroy the Dark One. 

Oh, and every annoying character dies.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have this idea where Moridins downfall will come about in a way that ISNT centered on a certain personality flaw of his, where his knowledge, experience and power level actually make a difference yet he is still defeated. In other words, I want Rand and Moridin to fight, all out, no holding back, no interference, no interruptions. Yet, because he is Forsaken, and the biggest cheese...

Rand: Hey Moridin. I know you're clever, but you still don't know about that guy behind you.

Moridin: Hmm. Is he lying, or not? Its a basic tactic; if I look away for a second, I'll die. Seeing as Im a philosopher, he knows if I dont find out the curiosity will kill me anyway. Simple, yet brilliant. *turns*

Rand: *balefires Moridin*

I have this idea where Moridins downfall will come about in a way that ISNT centered on a certain personality flaw of his, where his knowledge, experience and power level actually make a difference yet he is still defeated. In other words, I want Rand and Moridin to fight, all out, no holding back, no interference, no interruptions. Yet, because he is Forsaken, and the biggest cheese...

Rand: Hey Moridin. I know you're clever, but you still don't know about that guy behind you.

Moridin: Hmm. Is he lying, or not? Its a basic tactic; if I look away for a second, I'll die. Seeing as Im a philosopher, he knows if I dont find out the curiosity will kill me anyway. Simple, yet brilliant. *turns*

Rand: *balefires Moridin*

Lol. Brilliant.

Anyone other than me want to see Elaida redeemed to an extent? I mean, Fain has "touched" her so to speak and the BA has been manipulating her. Don't like her that much myself but there's room for redemption there. Alas, it's likely not happening *looks at the Seanchan*

The Tinkers find their Song, turns out it is All Along The Watchtower.

With the DOs touch spoiling even the tobacco, someone comes up with the bright dea to smoke up some Avendesora leaves. With surprising result...

Turns out Whitebridge is actually a mean ter'angreal, able to fly and with built-in shocklances.

On a more serious note,

Elayne tinkering with the book-ter'angreal, and finds some designs for other ter'angreal.

Anyone killing Gawyn in a most painful and humiliating way.

Perrin's beard is a sort of demi-god that inspires awe wherever it goes (see Two Rivers men growing beards). Perrin has to survive until the Last Battle so that his beard can fling itself at Moridin and distract him while Rand charges up a balefire or something.

Perrin's beard is a sort of demi-god that inspires awe wherever it goes (see Two Rivers men growing beards). Perrin has to survive until the Last Battle so that his beard can fling itself at Moridin and distract him while Rand charges up a balefire or something.

Hahahaha! I just had the greatest image of Perrin's beard leaping off him and wrapping itself over Moridin's whole face like a big hairy hand. Awesome man.  :D

The emissions from the steamwagon invention spark massive climate change, melting the polar ice cap. The ensuing flood obliterates Thakan'dar and most of the Blight. Shayol Ghul is a pretty little island again. Environmental activists are born and they get the steamwagon shut down. The flood waters retreat and everything goes back to the way it was -- Rand is still stuck having to deal with the Dark One and its minions -- except the Blasted Lands have been renamed the Muddy Lands.

The emissions from the steamwagon invention spark massive climate change, melting the polar ice cap. The ensuing flood obliterates Thakan'dar and most of the Blight. Shayol Ghul is a pretty little island again. Environmental activists are born and they get the steamwagon shut down. The flood waters retreat and everything goes back to the way it was -- Rand is still stuck having to deal with the Dark One and its minions -- except the Blasted Lands have been renamed the Muddy Lands.

All that water going down the Shayol Ghul volcano.. sho-wing flights will be seriously disrupted!  (Oops, sorry, wrong Age)

Hahahaha! I just had the greatest image of Perrin's beard leaping off him and wrapping itself over Moridin's whole face like a big hairy hand. Awesome man.  :D

Alien's back!!  :o

Oh and i want everybody to get together and TALK in a civilized way to form a plan everybody works for but who am i kidding.

Ya, that would be nice.  For instance, I still find it really annoying that nobody's bothered to mention to Bryne or Gawyn that Gaebril was Rahvin.  One would think that it would have come up during one of their rants about how Rand killed his Mommy or about how Morgase blew him off for some fop.  It's just really silly that that information hasn't been shared.

On the same note, the King of Illian is in Tar Valon.  Is he aware that that Brend guy was Sammael and that's why Rand attacked his country or has no one found that a relevant piece of information to share?

Oh and i want everybody to get together and TALK in a civilized way to form a plan everybody works for but who am i kidding.

Ya, that would be nice.  For instance, I still find it really annoying that nobody's bothered to mention to Bryne or Gawyn that Gaebril was Rahvin.  One would think that it would have come up during one of their rants about how Rand killed his Mommy or about how Morgase blew him off for some fop.  It's just really silly that that information hasn't been shared.

On the same note, the King of Illian is in Tar Valon.  Is he aware that that Brend guy was Sammael and that's why Rand attacked his country or has no one found that a relevant piece of information to share?

I suspect that no one even bothered to tell Mattin Stepaneos that the Tower was under new management.  They're too busy to be bothered with that guy, at this point.  I wonder what happened to him when the WT was attacked-he probably ran down to hide in the basement.

I suspect that no one even bothered to tell Mattin Stepaneos that the Tower was under new management.  They're too busy to be bothered with that guy, at this point.  I wonder what happened to him when the WT was attacked-he probably ran down to hide in the basement.

Ya, that whole plotline's been weird.  They had this whole big scene in the prologue of one book about how they kidnapped him and then he wandered by once and they've forgotten about him since.  It's all kind of irrelevant having him not be dead.

I suppose that someone could send a note to Rand letting him know that he's alive, but that's probably not happening.

we should find out that perrins beard is actually on loan from chuck norris, he comes back to claim it, and kills faile, elayne, all the forsaken, eladia, fortuna, and the dark one.

There is no chin under Perrin's beard, just another hammer.

Egwene tells Gawyn that he isnt going to be her first warder .... she bonded Bela first

to see the AS w/ Cads finally snap all shield her and put the smack down on her ( each takin a turn spankin her )

Moridan finally admits the reason why he doesnt want Rand killed... he has a crush on him and hopes to hook up w/ him

I wouldnt mind seeing Cadsuane visiting the Tower only to be put in her place by Egwene. I agree with Tam Al'Thor, she's nothing but a big bully  :P

I'd rather it the other way around haha, or a mutual verbal attack where they both end up realizing that they're giant douches

Yellow-Ajahs Aes Sedai are building a giant hospital for all people addict to Two-Rivers tobacco. The penury due to the hard winter makes all people having withdrawal symptoms (correct terms??). Suana, with her herbs, is making a substitute to Two-Rivers Tobacco : Marijuana.

Archived