DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

That Secret Idea You Have That You Really Want To Happen, But Won't

Luckers

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Messana is pregnant with SH's baby after he had his "fun" with her ;D

I just had a vision of that spider baby out of the dark tower series. What was it called Mordeth? Mor-something or other. Spiderbaby :P

If it kills Gawyn or Faile then Spiderbaby is fine with me :D

Messana is pregnant with SH's baby after he had his "fun" with her ;D

I just had a vision of that spider baby out of the dark tower series. What was it called Mordeth? Mor-something or other. Spiderbaby :P

If it kills Gawyn or Faile then Spiderbaby is fine with me :D

It won't. Their unreliable by nature. The best we could hope for is maybe, maybe Gawyn getting cobwebs in on his thick skull. Also if its the same spiderbaby from the dark tower it will prob kill Taim or demandred.

Now what we need is a *some really funny text missing* and that would do the trick.

Elaida helps with the revelation that all Sul'dam can learn to channel, and partially redeems herself.

Oooh! That brings a new one for me. Someone forcibly makes Fortuona spark--yeah, choose not to channel now, bitch.

(INSANE!)

(I actually like Fortuona too... wierd!)

That is totally going to happen.  I figure that she'll have to channel to save Mat's life or something.

Elaida helps with the revelation that all Sul'dam can learn to channel, and partially redeems herself.

Oooh! That brings a new one for me. Someone forcibly makes Fortuona spark--yeah, choose not to channel now, bitch.

(INSANE!)

(I actually like Fortuona too... wierd!)

That is totally going to happen.  I figure that she'll have to channel to save Mat's life or something.

She'll learn to embrace the fact due to it saving Mats life maybe. She may come to realize the the OP isn't inherently evil and can be used to do good. Maybe she'll make the argument that women who Channel are consumed with power hunger and the need to meddle in politics and domestic affairs and such (Aes Sedai obviously) and then she'll somehow find out about The Kin and their mostly unassuming, low-key way of doing things, while helping society and stimulating the economy and such. It could happen.

Rand discovers that Callandor is a magical sword in addition to it being a sa'angreal and decides that he must stick this magical sword into a magical box, which will give him the power of the Creator.  Where he decides to put all people who can't use the One Power on another world because they are jealous of the One Power and as an after thought decides to seal the Dark Ones prison.  At which point the Creator gets pissed at Rand of taking the easy way out and kills him.

Rand discovers that Callandor is a magical sword in addition to it being a sa'angreal and decides that he must stick this magical sword into a magical box, which will give him the power of the Creator.  Where he decides to put all people who can't use the One Power on another world because they are jealous of the One Power and as an after thought decides to seal the Dark Ones prison.  At which point the Creator gets pissed at Rand of taking the easy way out and kills him.

No evil chickens?

No evil chickens?

Or people swearing that they are loyal to Rand, yet not doing anything in the story that hints of loyalty?

No evil chickens?

Or people swearing that they are loyal to Rand, yet not doing anything in the story that hints of loyalty?

No rape?

No evil chickens?

No rape?

Or kicking children full whack in the face?

No evil chickens?

No rape?

Sorry Drekka -- Or hundreds of pages that cover the philosophy of Ayn Rand in a fantasy setting in a more verbose manner than Ayn Rand herself?

Much better!!!

No evil chickens?

No rape?

Or hundreds of pages that cover the philosophy of Ayn Rand in a fantasy setting in a more verbose manner than Ayn Rand herself?

Or blatant lies about not having read Wheel of Time?

I hope that when they actually get to Shayol Ghul to confront the Dark One it happens a bit like this...

Moraine: The Dark One, There he is!

Rand: Where?

Moraine: There!

Rand: What? Behind the rabbit?

Moraine: It *is* the rabbit!

Rand: You silly sod!

Moraine: What?

Rand: You got us all worked up!

Moraine: Well, that's no ordinary rabbit.

Rand: Ohh.

Moraine: That's the most foul, cruel, and bad-tempered rodent you ever set eyes on!

Perrin: You tit! I soiled my armor I was so scared!

Moraine: Look, that rabbit's got a vicious streak a mile wide! It's a killer!

Mat: Get stuffed!

Moraine: He'll do you up a treat, mate.

Mat: Oh, yeah?

Perrin: You manky Aes Sedai git!

Moraine: I'm warning you!

Mat: What's he do? Nibble your bum?

Moraine: He's got huge, sharp... er... He can leap about. Look at the bones!

Rand: Go on, Perrin. Chop his head off!

Logain: Right! Silly little bleeder. One rabbit stew comin' right up!

[after Perrin is killed by the killer rabbit]

Moraine: I *warned* you, but did you listen to me? Oh, no, you *knew*, didn't you? Oh, it's just a harmless little *bunny*, isn't it?

I hope that when they actually get to Shayol Ghul to confront the Dark One it happens a bit like this...

Moraine: The Dark One, There he is!

Rand: Where?

Moraine: There!

Rand: What? Behind the rabbit?

Moraine: It *is* the rabbit!

Rand: You silly sod!

Moraine: What?

Rand: You got us all worked up!

Moraine: Well, that's no ordinary rabbit.

Rand: Ohh.

Moraine: That's the most foul, cruel, and bad-tempered rodent you ever set eyes on!

Perrin: You tit! I soiled my armor I was so scared!

Moraine: Look, that rabbit's got a vicious streak a mile wide! It's a killer!

Mat: Get stuffed!

Moraine: He'll do you up a treat, mate.

Mat: Oh, yeah?

Perrin: You manky Aes Sedai git!

Moraine: I'm warning you!

Mat: What's he do? Nibble your bum?

Moraine: He's got huge, sharp... er... He can leap about. Look at the bones!

Rand: Go on, Perrin. Chop his head off!

Logain: Right! Silly little bleeder. One rabbit stew comin' right up!

[after Perrin is killed by the killer rabbit]

Moraine: I *warned* you, but did you listen to me? Oh, no, you *knew*, didn't you? Oh, it's just a harmless little *bunny*, isn't it?

Hilarious, "You manky Aes Sedai git" hahahaha

No evil chickens?

No rape?

I don't care how old that girl was; she deserved to be kicked in the face.

No evil chickens?

No rape?

I don't care how old that girl was; she deserved to be kicked in the face.

Yeah, but its the sort of thing you secretly want to happen but dont actually do... how can Richard not ever look back at that and scorn himself?

Archived